I'm.........

Sorry I’ve MIA from this thread…

So…I’m feeling a little emotional today.
Today starts Katie’s last softball games for this season and for the rest of her life. She has decided to not continue with college softball due to her coach showing that she is not supportive of Katie’s academics (or anyone’s). Katie took 26 credit hours this semester, while being in season, and the stress for her was off the charts. When it came time to tell her coach that she’ll need to miss a game tomorrow due to a final, her coach blew up at her. Then later told the team that she doesn’t want to hear of them being stressed about school or finals. She said, and I quote, “I don’t want to hear any of you complain about school $hit!”. So with that, Katie decided to retire after the season is over. She’s completing her Bachelor’s in 3 years, and now that she knows she will get no support from her coach, it’s time to go. Crappy way to finish your softball career. We told her that we stand with her and support her. Her coach doesn’t know yet that she’s not returning, and it’ll be interesting to see her reaction when she’s told. Katie has been her leading home run and RBI producer for both years of Katie being there. A chapter is closing and a new one will be beginning soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter