The Crown Netflix

lorimay

Strolling along...
Is anyone watching this series? We are enjoying it so much.
This is the last season with Claire Foy and Matt Smith who are playing Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
Next season (3) they will recast with older actors as the series moves forward in time.
Anyway,I think Matt Smith should be recast when and if the series goes as far in time to Prince William and Prince Harry era. Does he not resemble Prince Harry? All they need to do is to change up his hair and he will be a good match for Harry. The nose and eyes are very similar.

If you haven't started this show and are looking for something to binge, try this series. Very captivating.

I didn't know season 2 was out! I loved the first series. Currently I'm watching Big Love and almost done, but The Crown will be next.

I didn't know season 2 was out! I loved the first series. Currently I'm watching Big Love and almost done, but The Crown will be next.

Yes! It came out 2 weeks ago, I am savoring it and watching it slowly........ Enjoy!

Loved Big Love!

Loving The Crown. I have a cross country flight that takes off in about an hour and I have the remaining episodes of season 2 downloaded on my Kindle Fire and ready to go!

DW and I just finished it--very enjoyable. The sad thing about binging it is we now have to wait a long time for Season 3.

I'm at the end of season 1...mixing in episodes with my Christmas movie binge! Love it. I find myself googling events from The Crown to see how much happened in real life vs how much is 'fluffed' for tv. So fascinating!

:jumping1: Season 3 dropped today and I'm just sitting down to watch the first episode, which opens in 1964. I'm trying to keep an open mind about the re-casting; Claire Foy was SUBLIME as Queen Eliszabeth.
Thanks for the heads up! We were waiting for the next season, excited to see it!

That was a great opening! I was happy to see all the episodes were dropped at once, I had thought they weren't going to do that anymore.
Olivia Colman is good! The guy playing Prince Philip sounds just like Prince Charles.

I can't wait to watch. I will have to wait about a week or so to start watching. I have about 6 more episodes of the Handmaid's Tale before I am caught up with that one. Hopefully I will finish those this week and start the Crown next week.

I don't like Helena Bonham Carter... but I've never liked her, so I'm trying to keep an open mind about her playing Princess Ann.

Clair Foy was a better Elizabeth, but I'm waiting for Olivia Colman to draw me in more.

I did watch most of the first two seasons but stopped. As I've always followed the family I found there were of course no plot twists so it got boring quickly.
It is very well done. But it's all such recent history that it was rather unexciting.

I don't like Helena Bonham Carter... but I've never liked her, so I'm trying to keep an open mind about her playing Princess Ann.

Isn't she playing Princess Margaret? Princess Anne would still be young at this point (early or mid teens, I would think).

Isn't she playing Princess Margaret? Princess Anne would still be young at this point (early or mid teens, I would think).
Princess Anne’s actress is so freakish like the real thing. Her voice too. And hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter