SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

That whole Outback thing was over the top. I have come to expect the “ads” within the episodes, but that was ridiculous.
Um, remember when Ford used to give away cars?
What ever happened to that?, it used to be like one of the last couple of episodes.

I quit watching Survivor for a few years. Maybe it was during that time? I don’t remember car give always during the past several years.

So Joe has to be related to Tony right? I'm glad Ben made the choice he did. I'm not a big fan of the Healers.

I was getting a little tired of the JessiCole storyline, so I'm glad one of them is out of the game. I would have preferred it to have been Cole. Jessica might have been able to play a good game if Cole was out of the picture. I don't think Cole has any game in him at all.

I was fine with Jessica going, but Cole would have been better. They were so annoying together so I'm glad one of them is gone at least.

I'm glad Joe played his idol. Hopefully he doesn't get any more and he's out before they start building the jury. I don't want him to be there all the way to the end of the season but I have this feeling he will be. :sad2:

Did you all watch previews for next week...
They show Chrissy rolling around a hold in the sand with a guy, fighting over an idol and she yells for someone to help, I think Ben. I think it's Cole she is fighting with. Anyone know? And thoughts on who gets that idol????

They show Chrissy rolling around a hold in the sand with a guy, fighting over an idol and she yells for someone to help, I think Ben. I think it's Cole she is fighting with. Anyone know? And thoughts on who gets that idol????

I thought it was the Dr.

Isn't there something against the game rules there? I didn't realize players were allowed to physically hold someone down while they try to get the idol.

I was getting a little tired of the JessiCole storyline, so I'm glad one of them is out of the game. I would have preferred it to have been Cole. Jessica might have been able to play a good game if Cole was out of the picture. I don't think Cole has any game in him at all.

I think it was because he had no game, that it was smarter to vote off Jessica.

Never been a fan of Outback. I've had better steaks at non-chain restaurants. But those did look good last night. Did Joe order his well-done? Another reason not to like him.

Went back and watched preview in slowmo....
You can see someone, I assume Chrissy, in the sand below the pink banner. Then you see Cole haul butt over there and the camera catches him on top of Chrissy fighting her to get to idol. She yells, sounds like for JT. Someone is nearby and moves towards them, it's Ryan and he's down on ground helping. They show Ben jump up and then he is there fighting too. Then Ryan is up and off to the side...then in talking head he says 'pandemonium is ensuing right in front of me'. They show Joe and a bunch (Desi, Ashley and Dr Mike) behind him just standing there gawking. Never see JT, Lauren or Devon.

I wish they would have voted out Cole. I'm beginning to think he may stick around until the end because everyone will think they can beat him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter