SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

That's my point. Some people crack under the pressure, Devon cracked. My response was to the person who thought it was rigged because Devon was able to make fire on a beach vs. the jury setting with all the pressure of the world on their shoulders.

I think Devon just broke down and went into panic mode, which had him doing stupid things to get that fire started. Ben, as always, stayed calm and did a little at a time. I do not believe this show is rigged at all -- I think it plays out as human nature does.

And if producers actually pulled a player aside and offered money to throw it, as a PP poster stated, I think that would have been an awfully big risk for them to take that it wouldn't eventually go public and blow up the show and people's trust in it!

HELP -- can someone direct me to the Survivor thread for this season? I can't seem to find it for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter