SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

I think it's in part because they think Joe has no chance of getting votes, should he make the final 3. I don't think that's a bad calculation. Desi was far more likable, and capable in challenges.
This is true because I liked her and was rooting for her. She was fierce.

I didn't address this last week but did Cole say he normally eats 8000 calories PER DAY?! That's an insane amount. Just wondering if I heard him right?

Ryan has an idol, there is only one in play after the merge. None hidden.

Something that just occurred to me.( I am slow sometimes) Ryan was a genius after he found the idol telling Chrissy to cover the hole back up and that getting Cole to come over. No one suspects he has an idol.

Something that just occurred to me.( I am slow sometimes) Ryan was a genius after he found the idol telling Chrissy to cover the hole back up and that getting Cole to come over. No one suspects he has an idol.

Seems like he tells everyone next week.

This is true because I liked her and was rooting for her. She was fierce.

I didn't address this last week but did Cole say he normally eats 8000 calories PER DAY?! That's an insane amount. Just wondering if I heard him right?
He definitely said 8000 calories. That's almost a week's worth of food for me!!

I don't even thinks he understands what he's talking about!

I have no doubt that he does. Serious athletes can eat as much as 10,000 calories a day.

I think I missed something with the search for the idol. When Cole tussled with Chrissy, had it already been found?

I have no doubt that he does. Serious athletes can eat as much as 10,000 calories a day.

I think I missed something with the search for the idol. When Cole tussled with Chrissy, had it already been found?
Ryan found it and told Chrissy to cover up the hole he'd dug. Cole thought she was digging but she was actually covering the hole.

I liked the reward win twist. IT's always fun to see what they do when they're given choices to make. I wonder if Joe regretted his decisions when he didn't get very much food at the end. Also, I'm surprised that Cole didn't just eat it all.

I liked the reward win twist. IT's always fun to see what they do when they're given choices to make. I wonder if Joe regretted his decisions when he didn't get very much food at the end. Also, I'm surprised that Cole didn't just eat it all.

I have not been able to watch much this season, so I don't really know the players, but I was surprised the first two people who found the clue thought it made sense to just cover it with a napkin and spaghetti! The skinny guy was the first one smart enough to just hide it.

That reward was gross. If I were first there I would have cut the pasta pile into 6 even sections and ate the smallest. That way the folks after would see I only ate my portion and then they could do the same easily with it sectioned off or they could be greedy and eat some of another section. And if I were Joe I might have done birthday boy then Chrissy then Little Ryan then JP and then big eater Cole. Might have been a little more left for Joe that way. I think Devon and Cole ate way more than their share. If I had gone near the end, I likely wouldn't have wanted to eat it...gross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!