SR - new Feb contest posted

Our accountant has advised us that we do not need to issue the 1099s. We are a little bit different from some of the other rewards sites in that we do not pay you a percentage of the people below you. I think those sites have to issue the 1099 because you are getting paid for something other than a rebate or trial.

That my friend is difference in being a super member. I believe just the $3 differance in eAuctions is seperating us.
Well, glad to be in good company of a Super Member.

It's been a FUN contest, but I'm a bit leery as to being able to keep up with everyone for the rest of the month! Oh heck, I'll certainly keep trying!:woohoo: :cheer2:

Michael

Oh, Tricia, that is AWESOME about what the accountant said! Now I don't have to concern myself with it!

Wow I wonder what offers the #1 person did! February isn't even half over yet!

I know! It's only the 8th!! No WONDER why I went from 38 to 55 to 62 to 83 to....At first I was sad about how low I kept going, but now I look at the list as what I "could" do at SR!! Since this is only my 2nd month, I didn't really know what was possible! Now I know!!
:0)

Wow I wonder what offers the #1 person did! February isn't even half over yet!

I'm going to venture a guess that that person ordered a HUGE gift card thru Disney Shopping, to perhaps pay for an upcoming trip? (like a $2,000 gift card, and then got $200 from Sunshine if they're a super member). Smart!

I'm going to venture a guess that that person ordered a HUGE gift card thru Disney Shopping, to perhaps pay for an upcoming trip? (like a $2,000 gift card, and then got $200 from Sunshine if they're a super member). Smart!

THat's what I figure too or they bought a laptop or furniture. Something really big because she wasn't on the leader board until yesterday.

I just came over here to ask how the heck someone got that much that wasn't in the top 10 lol. I bet you're right right Robin. I moved back up to 35 from 52 and I thought I was doing good. No way in heck I'm going to make it to $200 though! I feel like such a loser!

I am at 30!!! So impressed with myself. But that is the end of it because I have now, with credits that are pending, hit the Super member status and I will slow down a bit. Besides I know when shopping credits start to come through their will be a lot of people getting mass disney credits. 21 days put a lot of people getting higher at the end of February.

Okay. Who is Kristine L. from New Jersey and WHO invited her to play!?!? :confused3
I mean, really--$216 ! :scared1: Who in the world can compete with that? :eek:
So much for the temporary thrill of being in the top ten! :rolleyes:
Well, I do hope she's at least a DISer!:goodvibes

Congratulations for figuring out what I did. As A matter of fact, I am posting this from a Ft Wilderness cabin right now. I ordered $2500 in gift cards from Disney since I would have had to pay cash anyway. This contest hadn't even been announced when I placed that order. So yes, I am a Diser just usually a lurker. Keep trying as I haven't done any other offers this month. Won't be home til the 18th.

Kris L from NJ :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Congratulations for figuring out what I did. As A matter of fact, I am posting this from a Ft Wilderness cabin right now. I ordered $2500 in gift cards from Disney since I would have had to pay cash anyway. This contest hadn't even been announced when I placed that order. So yes, I am a Diser just usually a lurker. Keep trying as I haven't done any other offers this month. Won't be home til the 18th.

Congrats on the smart purchase and enjoy your time at disney! We're not 100% sure if we are going to do a disney trip this summer or not yet, but if we are I'll be ordering some more gift cards soon too! Probably not as many as you did, but it will help some. Actually, when I told DH about the 10% rebate back for supermembers he started leaning a bit more toward taking another disney vacation this year.:lmao: This may be just enough to push him over the edge.:banana: :banana:

That was really smart of you Kris! Wish I had known about this contest last month, when I paid the $3,000 of our trip in full. Although I'm not sure you can pay for a trip with a gift card online or over the phone.

Anyway, it was totally smart of you to do that! :yay: WTG!

That was really smart of you Kris! Wish I had known about this contest last month, when I paid the $3,000 of our trip in full. Although I'm not sure you can pay for a trip with a gift card online or over the phone.

Anyway, it was totally smart of you to do that! :yay: WTG!

YESSSSS!!! I talked to my TA today and she called Disney to confirm that she could indeed apply a gift card to my account. YIPPEE!!! So of course I ordered a $250 GC through the supermember link right away so I'll have another 25.00 credits coming before the end of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter