SR - new Feb contest posted

I booked the cabin for 10 days months ago with a credit card deposit but paid the balance on check in with the gift cards. I am using whats left over for meals and souvenirs and I bought 2 other cards as gifts for my daughters and spouses to enjoy a Valentines dinner while I stay with the grand kids. We are having a blast.

I booked the cabin for 10 days months ago with a credit card deposit but paid the balance on check in with the gift cards. I am using whats left over for meals and souvenirs and I bought 2 other cards as gifts for my daughters and spouses to enjoy a Valentines dinner while I stay with the grand kids. We are having a blast.

Hi Kris,

Can I ask what denominations of gift cards you ordered? They gave me so much trouble about getting my charge approved for a $500 card around Christmastime I was afraid to order a large card again. I tried $250 this time so hopefully it won't be a problem.

I'm glad you're having such a great time!! How nice of you to babysit and let your daughters enjoy a V-day dinner :)

WOW! That is all I can say for those at the top of the leader board! It seems like I do lots of offers, but I am absolutely blown away with how anyone can make so much in such a short period of time! I have pretty consistently been in the top 20, but I am running out of things to try, and I know there is no way I can get up there into the top 3 now. Maybe the leaders are new and doing everything all at once?? Anyway, this push should keep me in the supermember category for the next quarter, so nothing lost, but I'm not going to keep working so hard over the next 2 weeks.

Congrats to those at the top of the list!

WOW! That is all I can say for those at the top of the leader board! It seems like I do lots of offers, but I am absolutely blown away with how anyone can make so much in such a short period of time! I have pretty consistently been in the top 10, but I am running out of things to try, and I know there is no way I can get up there into the top 3 now. Maybe the leaders are new and doing everything all at once?? Anyway, this push should keep me in the supermember category for the next quarter, so nothing lost, but I'm not going to keep working so hard over the next 2 weeks.

Congrats to those at the top of the list!

I feel exactly the same way! The top ten was fun while it lasted, but there's no way I can compete for the top three! I will just be content to be a supermember for another quarter and continue trying to earn more for my next trip! Sunshine Rewards is the best!!:thumbsup2

Yep I have kinda given up too ;( Sad that its over but once I seen the 214 I kinda figured it was over at that point . And then all the shopping credits comming in at the last min kinda made me relise even if I get to the top 3 I will be blown away the last 1-3 days on the contest .

But I am happy to be a supermember .

Sarah M

I'm thrilled I made supermember status again too.

I haven't cracked the top 10, and I doubt I will. I think I'm number 44 or something like that today.

Still fun though! I hope it gave Tricia a big revenue boost to have people scramble to get on the leader board!

Still fun though! I hope it gave Tricia a big revenue boost to have people scramble to get on the leader board!

I think the biggest result is that Tricia has been spending all day every day processing the thousands of dollars in gift cards that have resulted in the contest. LOL! They may be a bit slower than usual this month because I am sending out a lot more than usual. But they will still get there. :)

One thing that I have been grappling with this month is a lot more people not automatically getting credit for offers just because statistically a certain percentage do not track. I can run the offers one of two ways: 1) I give back a higher dollar amount on every offer but if I do not get credit, I never budge on paying the members a little, or 2) I pay out a little less on each offer but try to compensate members sometimes even when I do not get credit.

What's everyone's feeling on which you would rather have?

I think the biggest result is that Tricia has been spending all day every day processing the thousands of dollars in gift cards that have resulted in the contest. LOL! They may be a bit slower than usual this month because I am sending out a lot more than usual. But they will still get there. :)

One thing that I have been grappling with this month is a lot more people not automatically getting credit for offers just because statistically a certain percentage do not track. I can run the offers one of two ways: 1) I give back a higher dollar amount on every offer but if I do not get credit, I never budge on paying the members a little, or 2) I pay out a little less on each offer but try to compensate members sometimes even when I do not get credit.

I think I would rather have #2. You have been so generous with me when I have offers not come through; I would hate to lose that little perk.

And a selfish question- are Disney Dollars also being sent out a little slower than usual? I only cashed out last thursday or Friday, so it's not like I'm worried, right now. :)

I opt for option #2 also. It really sucks when *my* credit doesn't go thru. It's nice to know that there is wiggle room for you work with us.

Thanks
Tina

yep, I go for the #2. I would want everyone to be enjoying the experiene rather then a few getting high amounts. It is nice to know we will most likely be paid as well.

I like #2 as well. It is always nice to have that "insurance." I know there have been a few offers that haven't credited for me & Tricia has been wonderful about pursuing them & then giving me a partial credit when the sponsor doesn't come through.

I think #2 is a better offer for everyone. Most of us have been on the side of not getting credit - not Tricias fault - and are a little disappointed.

And I am #27 on the February board!!! Will never make it to the top, but it is fun to see where I am!

Thanks Tricia for having such a great business!

I agree I like Option #2 as well .

I am # 10 on the board but I hope that chabges once my credits from today get put in :) Maybe I will make it to #2 I know I have no chance at # 1 As there are not many more offers I can do .

Sarah M

I agree I like Option #2 as well .

I am # 10 on the board but I hope that chabges once my credits from today get put in :) Maybe I will make it to #2 I know I have no chance at # 1 As there are not many more offers I can do .

Sarah M

Both Sarahs are moving up in the world!

Thanks for the tip Tricia--I had to go over & check it out. Sarah M is beating me though :goodvibes

I've been obsessively checking all day!

What a fun contest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter