SR - new Feb contest posted

bartleby1

DIS Veteran
Check the news/links section for a link to the Big Board. Highest ranking earner for Feb wins 50 credits, Second place gets 25, Third gets 10.

Happy earnings everyone!

well, I know I will never make it into the top 10! I am 357 right now and I bet by the end of the month I will be down in the 4000s! Y'all have fun tho clicking and earning.

LOL! Rank of 357 must be tied for a lot of us because that is my rank too! :lmao: Is that tied for last place!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

LOL! Rank of 357 must be tied for a lot of us because that is my rank too! :lmao: Is that tied for last place!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm also ranked at 357...with only 1cent credited so far, I would say that it is last place for sure! :rotfl2:

This contest doesn't really apply to me since I don't really do alot of the credit card offers. So I'm not even a super member. Kinda sad for those of us way out of the running but good luck to those who are in the top ten! I'm currently 168.

WooHoo! Another here who is ranked 357! :rotfl:
But watch out ladies (and gentlemen), I'm a wee bit competitive.
Game on!:cheer2:

Please pardon the self-promoting stuff, but...

#2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael

ETA - Now watch me plummet....

I've joined the 357 club. Maybe it's time to do some shopping.

This is going to be fun to watch. I'm #167 or something like that with $1.60 or something little! haha!

I can't wait until a few days in when the credits really start posting to see how many DISers are in the top 10. We always speculate on here about how many of my members are on the DIS. Now we'll at least know how many of the top members are!

For those of you who do not do many of the big trials, never underestimate the power of the Daily Surveys and the referrals. At $2 a pop, those referrals can really add up.

Tricia - I'd love to try the daily surveys, but for some reason, it tells me that my computer isn't accepting cookies when I click on it. It gives directions to enable them, which I've tried, but my machine is already set to "accept ALL cookies". I've tried everything, but it won't allow me to take the survey. This happens through any rewards program, not just SR, with those daily surveys. I tried turning off my firewall and turning off norton but it doesn't help. Any suggestions? Have you had any other people complain of this problem? I'm running IE6 and windows 98 if that matters.

I try to do the daily survey everday but it always tells me after I put in my info I don't qualify, It doesn't even ask me any questions it just says I don't qualify.

I try to do the daily survey everday but it always tells me after I put in my info I don't qualify, It doesn't even ask me any questions it just says I don't qualify.

I just read SR email about the Daily opinion survey special rate increase this month ..75 cents ..:beach: If you don't qualify you can go back during the day and try again..After about 5 attemps I finally qualified:drive:

I get that a lot, expecially with Greenfield. I belomg there and get the emails from them, I think I do one out of 50 if I am lucky.

#113 here.

I think I have at least $10 that should post in the next few days...and will our pendings count when the post? I have $14 in pending.

It's interesting....I just hope there's lots of good trial offers so I have a shot! I don't do a ton of shopping online, so I can't rack up a ton of points that way this month, and I feel like I've run out of people to refer. Good luck everyone!

I just read SR email about the Daily opinion survey special rate increase this month ..75 cents ..:beach: If you don't qualify you can go back during the day and try again..After about 5 attemps I finally qualified:drive:
I have yet to qualify for a survey since I started doing SR, I thought we only got one shot at it every 24hrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter