Something About Nothing............ #14

Arrived in our suite at RP to a bunch of goodies….including wine, fruit sushi and chocolate strawberries! So lovely…..

IMG_3070.jpegIMG_3066.jpegIMG_3067.jpegIMG_3068.jpeg

We’ll enjoy those over the next few days!!

And bumped into Ruth and her daughter…..completely by chance, so nice to finally meet her. We’ll hopefully meet up tomorrow night…..

Off to settle in here again…….

Parks are quiet-ish and it is gorgeous today! Lizard weather for sure…..

Good Monday Afternoon everyone :wave2:

IMG_2744.jpeg

IMG_2745.gif

IMG_2746.gif

Never heard of that either!
Kind of a joke in the family. Instead of deviled eggs we call them Angel Eggs.

Great menu, nobody will go home hungry!
Everyone went home full with plenty of left overs packed up for them to enjoy later.

Had over 30 for dinner and another bunch are here for coffee and cake.
That is a nice size crowd to have for dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving Sans friends! Sounds like you’re all having wonderful meal with family! Tonight I’m going with my daughters to the Botanical Gardens to see the Christmas lights! Picking up some pizza on the way into town.
Sue glad to see you post. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Hello just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. Brian and I went to our first holiday brunch at The Kitchen at Hard Rock. It was very nice!! I hope everyone had a great day!!!
Hey, bobbie68. Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and your family too.

Send a plate to ex-MIL today. She called my son and requested as dinner at her daughters was ahem lacking lol
Your former MIL has never forgotten what a wonderful cook her ex daughter in law is.

Today mgm. Dead here
Good to hear you all are getting to enjoy the parks sans the crowds. Nice photos of the hubby enjoying his meals.

Ended up in the Studios……and it’s hot!!!
Looks like they have some nice Christmas decorations out.

Arrived in our suite at RP to a bunch of goodies….including wine, fruit sushi and chocolate strawberries! So lovely…..
So nice to see you all are being taken care of at the Resorts. They are wonderful at taking care of folks. You are like family to them.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the fellowship. All the pies were delicious. There were plenty of leftovers to send home with family and they were happy to have them.

Next celebration is Christmas Eve. We will have about 30 for that celebration. Hard to believe it is just 28 days away. Always look forward to time with the family.

Had my pedicure today. So now I have happy feet.

Went to the store today and picked up a few things.

Not much else going on here in my neck of the woods.

Have a wonderful Monday afternoon everyone.

Booked a day @MK in Jan so we can see God children, nieces and nephews. Will sneak a couple days in @UO and or SW too.
I was able to get them to agree to Boma at least. I was dreading buffet and characters. They already had a princess lunch planned.
They may become converts after having to deal with planning a WD vaca.

Nice to enjoy a MK day and meal with family, Junkie. You are getting warmer weather than me, and I’m looking forward to some hot weather soon.

Robo, good to hear all is well out your way now. I hope foot is getting better every day. Enjoy having a pedicure, so nice you have pretty colored toenails now. That is quite the crowd for NYE. I fully expect at least DH and I to be at home, relaxing that evening. We used to get together for New Year’s Day, but since my mom passed away, we haven’t done it every year since her passing, as was her birthday, and no one wanted to miss seeing her that day. I know, this year has just gone by in a blink.

And to think, in another month, I have to that ugh, into the city three times a week. But as I get in at the before sunrise hour, traffic of a few cars, is only mostly where I arrive. There are others in the business campus, that come in with me. And thankful, I was quick from in and out of the car. Even though we are a degree below freezing, that 18 mph wind is making it feel like 23 degrees. And that wind felt biting, and cold for sure. Arctic blast. Sigh, At least office is just warm enough I’m not cold yet. I may be wearing that sweater jacket, before the time here, as I can see it getting cooler as day goes by.

And so, we are at that day, you may want to do a dash to Taco Bell or other taco place. Or, make a taco. Yay, today it is Taco Tuesday. The day of the week, we remember that 🌮. While we have made taco filling items, we haven’t been to Taco Bell in some time. With older one not with me most weekends, Taco Bell is not on the where we will eat. Little one is not the fan of any fast food taco place. And in some ways, I agree with her.

So, tea from bottled water, and back to routine. Ooh, that very early sunrise:

IMG_2578.jpeg

Have a most Totally Terrific Taco Tuesday today.

This is a sunrise!

IMG_3077.jpeg

Going to be a cool one today, still not decided what to do…..again, decisions!

Slept like babies again last night, but we always do…..although it seems I was talking in my sleep for a time, but nothing was clear to Tom, however I was laughing too, I guess tiredness can make folks ramble inanely at times.

Shower then down for breakfast…..then make plans for the day, might be a Mall hopping day.

Hope Ruth and her daughter slept well last night and ready to start the day today and Keisha and her mister will be sailing the day away……..

Have a lovely Tuesday :sunny:

I’ve got a sunrise (off the balcony) this am to share too!
17A7DC36-61FF-49F2-8238-386F1BCC318D.jpeg

I love the water shows they have on oasis class, sat thru it twice yesterday and their 70s YMCA presentation. High diving not a thing in our parts. They did go up to platform above too eek
29AC9096-C154-4397-9A67-7C5BE4CAAEFA.jpeg

Our cabin & balcony. If u squint NASA complex back there.
0CB079C5-0899-4AF2-84D3-529EA01CE6EF.jpeg
I turned sround after entering and he was already out in it yesterday lol

AD9643C4-0E2F-4BE5-AE84-C1F0EDB2637B.jpeg

Mr just crawled up on deck. Good thing, I might have starved (not) Time for breakfast!

I do like that name Mellow Mushroom, sounds lovely! I do like a mushroom or two in a dish myself.
Don’t think I’ve ever eaten a ‘shroom there. A hippy dippy theme there. Far out, man
have eaten so much Mellow Mushroom pizza these past few months
Oh, I’d be da heroes with one within 50 miles of my home
Our stay at Music was the best because we got a surprise upgrade to a suite.
Wow!
Kind of a joke in the family. Instead of deviled eggs we call them Angel Eggs.
Aaah
Had my pedicure today. So now I have happy feet.
I’m sorely tempted to get my first. Arms shrinking & all, tough to reach those piggies
They may become converts after having to deal with planning a WD vaca.
I enjoy the hunt, mostly lol

in another month, I have to that ugh, into the city three times a week
Ew, they waited till winter when roads can be iffy.

Carole - now, that’s a welcome home! Glad u ran into Ruth!

Attachments

• B9DDDA7D-E796-494D-A50C-260AF7747EE9.jpeg
    B9DDDA7D-E796-494D-A50C-260AF7747EE9.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 4
I’ve got a sunrise (off the balcony) this am to share too!
View attachment 814144

I love the water shows they have on oasis class, sat thru it twice yesterday and their 70s YMCA presentation. High diving not a thing in our parts. They did go up to platform above too eek
View attachment 814143

Our cabin & balcony. If u squint NASA complex back there.
View attachment 814147
I turned sround after entering and he was already out in it yesterday lol

View attachment 814148

Mr just crawled up on deck. Good thing, I might have starved (not) Time for breakfast!

Don’t think I’ve ever eaten a ‘shroom there. A hippy dippy theme there. Far out, man

Oh, I’d be da heroes with one within 50 miles of my home

Wow!

Aaah

I’m sorely tempted to get my first. Arms shrinking & all, tough to reach those piggies

I enjoy the hunt, mostly lol

Ew, they waited till winter when roads can be iffy.

Carole - now, that’s a welcome home! Glad u ran into Ruth!

Gorgeous pictures Janet! Sunsets have to be scenic!

Love the ship pictures and views too, it looks beautiful. sounds like a good show to watch.

Yes, glad we bumped into Ruth and her daughter, looking forward to a proper meet up with them later…..Have an absolute blast!!

Tea, toast with Philly cheese and grape jelly with a slice of Turkey in there too…..maybe squeeze in a mini blueberry muffin too, and more tea of course!!

Last edited:

I Blinked and it was Tuesday!!!

We had a great time in the city the dd, sil and gd. We got her parent free on Saturday night - as mom and dad had dad's xmas party.

We went out to her favorite place for dinner - Subway! That girly loves a sandwich!!! Then we went to the new Disney "Wish" movie. It was really good! She of course was scared in some parts - but a little sitting on Grammie's lap and talking our way through the scary parts. We all enjoyed the movie. Then ice cream after then to bed! She went down surprisingly fast - given the sugar from candy from the movie and ice cream lol.

The weather is still holding out here. The chinook winds have arrived - and it is gusty!!!! But it is keep that nasty white stuff from falling.

Not sure what is on the menu tonight. Ds's are both working out of town - so dh and I are empty nesters for the next couple of days. Im thinking we might head to costco to pick up a few things...then home for a quick dinner.

Off to shuffle more papers.

Have a great evening everyone!

One of the things I look forward to is when schumi takes her UO trips and once she is back home, she shares all her trip highlights to
Weather channel has listed some cold weather for us in a few days.Yuck !!

We’ll time for me to turn the lights off so all can get to sleep

See ya in the morning.
sweet dreams to all!

Hope to see you all at the breakfast table in the morning!

Ah Mac, I hope you do get away this May, and enjoy your time. I am happy to read while so very sad to loose your brother, I am glad if no one in your family wanted his property, it went to a family that will take care of it and use it as a farm, as it should be. Hugs.

Oh my, cool weather, we are too. 17 degrees below our normal temps this time of year. Yes, that Arctic air is still around, and a clear sky still saw that almost full moon lighting up the sky. Brr, should have worn shoes. 23 degrees out, as tossed trash outside, and still not a degree warmer yet. Sniff, and only 12 degrees higher is the high temp today. Yeah, cooler, with mostly around freezing today. But at least that Gulf Stream moves away from allowing that Arctic air from pouring into my area, and will be more in our normal 40’s and 50’s, with some rain starting tomorrow. And thankful, rain is coming at the end of this week, as yesterday, some in my further out from city area saw snow, even some near me saw flurries. Nope, hoping to see not much snow, or not any snow this winter.

But who do I see this early morning?

IMG_2579.jpeg

Ah yes, turned off the sound, but he’s loudly saying hello, hump day announcement, as that get over the hump of a day feeling, and yay, Friday happiness is then a day away. Woot! A Wednesday is here. The last one of November. Almost shocking, December arrives this Friday. Wow, as next thing you know, the week apart holidays will be here before ya know it.

But like this time of year, as much enjoy seeing holiday decor and all the pretty lights. And actually, some of the music. Why I did decided to take a holiday trip, as we have all enjoyed them in the past, though a week later than when with both kids, and some years, with DH. But this year, it’s that’s plus one, and a ladies trip. And both of us are looking forward to it.

Thus, more tea for me, and a wish for all to have a most Wonderful Wednesday today. And a good morning to all, as well. And breakfast here is someone needs it now. Eggs and taters. Yum, hot food this morning, yes.

Open my slider and what do I see?
4CB5E1BA-8E2B-4DE3-9F0F-46D30BF3CDCB.jpeg

Been there, done that & most activities here. Will be enjoying a less crowded ship day

These guys have been following us since port canaveral lol. Catch us if you can
B3309A86-81FB-4102-BF08-4A462BA362A0.jpeg

Mac hopefully, you will connect with a traveling companion for all or part of your visit.

Surprised there isn’t that sort of a combined, large meet up Thread here for both parks where people could connect, whether for a short visit or longer sort

I’m not at all fond of being a solo traveler. Just not my thing, outside my comfort zone. Thankfully, family doesn’t need their arms twisted when I have needed a plus one in the past as it’s ‘on me’ most go-a-rounds lol.

I rarely read TRs. I’ve only done a couple here over the years. They are indeed a labor of love!

Carole gives us such entertaining and informative reads! Robbie has very detailed ones, especially as to shopping opportunities. Admittedly, the only two I follow. Nice that people do share their excitement. Surely, helps others with their planning

Pumpkin sounds like you had a great time. We were wondering re Wish. Such a hard push by Disney as being next Frozen sort of franchise. Have seen the merchandise of the fire thing plush? In the parks. Originally, thot it was Loki series’ VR talking click thing

Have a great one all

Wish that was my commute, Junkie.

Agree with ya Keisha. We didn’t get off the boat when we docked there either. The one time we did, and nothing special. We rarely bought much at ports every cruise we took. I do still like the Disney cruise shirt I bought though.

Another quick lunchtime post. I have spent most of the morning working on scheduling. It can be almost as frustrating as insurance.

This afternoon I am going on a quest for a set of thermals. We have a night game on Friday and I know I will be cold.

I enjoyed the one solo trip I had to Universal. I also liked the trip I took this year when B came along. She is a good theme park buddy. She doesn’t mind just sitting and doing nothing at times. Dh always wants to be on the go. B and I had a very relaxing trip in September.

I have decided that I am going to skip going in the earlier part of the year and save up for a trip in November for B’s birthday. Maybe add in a few experiences in addition to park time.

Ooh maybe I’ll see ya there, Buckeev. Just saying. Hope you have a most wonderful trip with your grandsons. Yay! Great to see your post. Hope all is well out your way. Rainy you have been lately.

Ah, still that feels like 23 as tossed my breakfast trash outside. A little brr from me. But even though it will be a little warmer tomorrow, the wind is now shifting from the South, so 50 this afternoon, with a mostly sunny day. And with the rain being later in the day on Friday, most thankful the high is closer to 50, even if we are around freezing in the overnight tonight too.

And thirsty I am usually after I get ready for the day. Wander into the kitchen and fill that tea kettle full, and then today, I still have some eggs, and bacon, so eggs, bacon and cheese sandwiches for DH and I. And now on my third mug of tea. House is warm, as it should be, but I tend to drink more, as our heat makes the house not as humid, and even though we have a humidifier on the heater.

And so, be that ever so happy, it’s the last day of November. You know the rhyme. 30 days has September, April, June, and November, all the rest have 31, except February, 28 or 29 on leap year.

Thus, I hope all have a most Terrific Thirsty Thursday today. Keep hydrated, good for the body, and today, can raise a glass, to salute the fact tomorrow is a Friday, the first of December. :santa:

Hehe, countdown now can be done in two hands. Oh my. Holiday fun coming up.

Good morning! @Robo56 thanks for your greeting! @keishashadow looks like a great cruise! @macraven congrats on selling the house to a nice family. @schumigirl having a good time at UO. @buckeev have fun at the mouse! Won’t be long.
And hi to everyone I haven’t mentioned. Not caught up at all! Like Buckeev I skimmed thru a few posts. It’s been busy here.
Yesterday was my last radiation treatment, yay. With all that’s been going on I haven’t been around here much but think of everyone. Now to recuperate. I’m a bit fatigued from treatment But will pop in. It’s a busy time of year too! This morning I’m celebrating finishing radiation by having a mani/pedi :goodvibes

You certainly deserved that nail fun, Sue. Congratulations on your last treatment. I hope you are free from cancer the rest of your life. Rest is in order, and take care. Hugs.

Nice enough day, still sunny out. And meetings upon meetings today.

Killing time until it is time for me to go home.
Today has been weird. We have an office cell phone that I use to text reminders to clients. Today the battery has been at 10% charged all day despited being plugged in. I just looked at it a few minutes ago and suddenly it is 100% charged. The phone is old and needs replacing.

Yesterday was my last radiation treatment, yay. With all that’s been going on I haven’t been around here much but think of everyone. Now to recuperate. I’m a bit fatigued from treatment But will pop in. It’s a busy time of year too! This morning I’m celebrating finishing radiation by having a mani/pedi
Congrats on having your last treatment. You deserve to pamper yourself some.

15 more minutes and I am out the door.

i have really missed you buckeev.
So excited you have dropped back on here!

December trip you are doing is now less than two weeks away.

Hope low crowds for you and the littles!

Enjoy your time in the Motherland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter