• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Something About Nothing............ #14

Just got sent this from a meme buddy.....

Seems appropriate and true..... :sunny:

cv21-S.jpg

Only needed to make breakfast today, tomorrow back to the grind:charac2:

In addition to wordle, my new mental challenge is trying to find the quickest bridge detour.

Spoiler alert…

Haven’t found it or the fountain of youth, yet lol

fresh jersey tomatoes
I’ve heard the term. Never sure if a type of or reference to where grown
know, boring.
Older I get, boring is ok by me. Watching fires in Maui has been unsettling, our favorite HAwaiian island.
Hope you enjoyed that cheesecake and glad you had such a lovely birthday!
Polished off the rest as my breakfast today

If I were a cat
66A40761-1838-4FFF-A00A-B239DEC1CF0D.jpeg
And she plans to do her PhD at the same time. I think we always knew she`d go into medicine, she hopes to be a top surgeon one day!
Wow, impressive
WOW….another exotic animal in your neck of the woods. Do the authorities think someone released this animal into the wild also?
Thank God, he was at the zoo. Chomper is doing great, now at an animal
Sanctuary. Determined domesticated, he’s going to do school visitations K to 12th grade.

On a leash I hope lol
She found out that her 10th Great-Grandmother was accused and tried for Witchcraft in Salem Massachusetts.
Pretty cool
My countdown is
A nice, even number. Haven’t counted as of mine yet.

GD informed me today that ‘we’ needed supplies to make friendship bracelets to trade there. I blame that $40 Amazon order on Taylor Swift
Ground down the beef for the burgers, so they`ve been mixed with seasonings and spice, we`ll enjoy them later,
Third wow of the day. I’ve never ground meat, except for sausage.
am getting ready to go to town for my granddaughter's appointment to try on wedding dresses. I never knew that was a "thing", but I guess the ladies of the family all go to help out.
It’s big here too. Say yes to the dress
on to the final series of Orange is the new Black
Never started that nor finished first season of breaking bad either. Black mirror & Yellowstone on the list too. May start Only Murders in the Building since I stumbled upon Hulu popping up
On one tv. Score!

Keisha, means where the tomatoes were grown. We think they are best, as we buy them fresh from the farm stores in NJ.

Ooh rain has left the area and given us a clear sky. Yay! Means natural AC overnight tonight. 64 degrees when I wake up. Partly sunny with 83 degrees the high for Friday. So tomorrow, have another pick up, and maybe a little shopping, as have a discount coupon, and some birthday store cash to use. And if little one gets up early enough maybe breakfast out with her.

Hope all have a most lovely good night sleep.

Only needed to make breakfast today, tomorrow back to the grind:charac2:

In addition to wordle, my new mental challenge is trying to find the quickest bridge detour.

Spoiler alert…

Haven’t found it or the fountain of youth, yet lol

I’ve heard the term. Never sure if a type of or reference to where grown

Older I get, boring is ok by me. Watching fires in Maui has been unsettling, our favorite HAwaiian island.

Polished off the rest as my breakfast today

If I were a cat
View attachment 784534

Wow, impressive

Thank God, he was at the zoo. Chomper is doing great, now at an animal
Sanctuary. Determined domesticated, he’s going to do school visitations K to 12th grade.

On a leash I hope lol

Pretty cool

A nice, even number. Haven’t counted as of mine yet.

GD informed me today that ‘we’ needed supplies to make friendship bracelets to trade there. I blame that $40 Amazon order on Taylor Swift

Third wow of the day. I’ve never ground meat, except for sausage.

It’s big here too. Say yes to the dress

Never started that nor finished first season of breaking bad either. Black mirror & Yellowstone on the list too. May start Only Murders in the Building since I stumbled upon Hulu popping up
On one tv. Score!

I got a meat grinder about a billion years ago, it`s not modern but my goodness it does a good job. Pop some steak in and voila......you have ground beef for burgers.

I wouldn`t have the energy to watch any of these again, we did watch Breaking Bad/GoT to the bitter end, but although we can watch good movies again and again...one and done for these epic shows. Oitnb I avoided for years, a bit like GoT but apart from one season, it is better than I thought it would be, but this last season is dragging.

She is a very clever girl and has always had that ambition, in contrast her brother works as a barman and has no plans to change anytime soon, very different kids.

I used to be jealous of those that lived in the South until living here.

Now I don’t

You definitely win the best weather.....enjoy it!!

It was boiling hot during the night for us.....humidity was off the scale for us, nothing like Florida but felt pretty opressive too. In saying that, I slept like a top all night, Tom said he was a little restless but I never noticed.....oops!

I did hear the huge train that rumbles through our little local line every morning at 5am, with all the windows open and being so still it sounded as if was rumbling past our window!

I`m always banging on about Farm Stores, but they really are a staple in most areas so they are very handy to get to and you do get some lovely produce, very fresh and better quality usually than main grocery stores, so will pop to a couple today to get various items. They are more expensive, but you can taste the difference. One is really just a huge open barn, but my goodness it`s busy!

So will go for new trainers first, then produce shopping for the weekend.

Will drop in to see a couple of friends for a cuppa mid morning as they live close to one we`re going to, they`re decorating so want to see how that is going, they`re using the decorators we use so I know they`ll get a wonderful job done. She has very different tastes to me, so I`m curious as to what she`s chosen!!!

Going to BBQ food tonight I think as it is still going to be lovely, so will get plenty of options for us, but first roll with bacon for breakfast and no idea for lunch yet, will see if we see anything out this morning.

And that Friday feeling again.......

cv20-XL.jpg

cv13-M.jpg

cv14-S.jpg

Happy Friday!!!!​

Hehe Mac, while not moving, but may have a house in the south seven years from now. When I become that lady of leisure. Well, at least that’s what I’m planning.

Ooh that glorious sunshine and what do I hear about an hour ago? A large truck beeping backing up, then someone talking loudly. Took a look as I tossed trash in our can, and yep, neighbor up the street is having work done. Oh yeah, it’s nice to have that lazy week day routine. And see some glorious sunshine before the clouds arrive in the afternoon. But they are just for show, and no rain predicted. Eh, will be in the low 60’s overnight tonight, so nice to enjoy cool air inside and out while sleeping.

And so, a day no different, as two of the four of us, is up and already enjoyed some breakfast. Oh by the time little one gets up, if she is awake before 11, I may get another breakfast. Fine with me. I don’t mind breakfast type food at almost any meal time.

As I’m so happy to be relaxing today, I hope all have a most Fabulous Friday and that most perfect Wonderful Weekend. And have that great morning today too.

Oooh thank you DH. He just refilled my empty tea mug. Yeah, early morning has crap on tv. That’s what the remote is for. LoL

2BE01D56-9422-4291-AD91-7D72DE11BCED.jpeg

2A9F1064-5FA7-436E-8BE0-24711FB0229A.jpeg

weekend plans? Seems many are in summer wind down already. Me, I’ll stretch it out as long as possible :)

Was supposed to do movies this weekend, has been such a busy week, thinking to make like a sloth and hang out in the pool if the weather cooperates

I got a meat grinder about a billion years ago, it`s not modern but my goodness it does a good job. Pop some steak in and voila......you have ground beef for burgers.
I can’t find my mom’s old one. A cast iron monstrous thing you’d bolt down to a table. Do have the attachment for kitchen aid mixer…still in box. Same as the sausage casing thing. It’s such a process to make the links and I use so little of them.

Used to join in an all day event with extended family of making sausage, ravioli & lots of red wine. that tradition passed on with them. I was never elevated beyond holding the casings and wielding a fork‘s tines.
Fine with me. I don’t mind breakfast type food at almost any meal time.
My kids used to clamor for ‘breakfast for dinner’ now & again. I’d begrudgingly add in pancakes, never did understand their allure…textural thing for me. prefer waffles. have a couple of different sort of irons. on the list to try to make potato sort. Didn’t like the leftover stuffing variety tho.

Happy Friday. I just realized I haven't posted since Monday. It has been a very uninteresting week. Today I am doing laundry and cleaning house. Dh has invited some of his friends from his martial arts class over for a cookout tomorrow. He thinks the house looks fine. I see every speck of dust and things that are out of place. etc.

Lunch at my fav hole in the wall Italian joint today after kiddos orthodontist appt.
Looks really good. Hole in the wall places are usually the best.

Got an email
From American
Airlines re big sales from phillie to MCO. No idea why as I don’t fly out of ur area or on the airline.
Funny, American is the only airline that flies out of my airport. I wish we had Southwest closer.

taken on a phone so the clarity isn`t very good.
But still very pretty.

I’am trying to get the body in good shape for the HHN marathon for sure.
I'm trying to get into better shape before my trip, but don't know how successful I will be.

There is a new mutated Covid virus out and sister who is still working as Nurse said They are seeing an uptake in cases.
Not news I wanted to hear.

I was lucky enough to be selected to get a code to buy tickets to one of the 6 Canadian shows to Taylor Swift!!!! Since I'm at the healthcare job on Friday when the tickets go on sale - DD will be logging into hopefully snag some tickets. Maybe some of you can send some positive thoughts and mummy dust to snag some tickets!!!!!
Hope you are able to get good seats.

I spied a food truck around the corner from work that I had wanted to try - and now I'm still super full. It was a french fry truck - so many varieties of differently topped fries! I had a poutine. It was good. Not nearly enough size serving for what you pay for :rolleyes2 I would rather hit Costco and get the poutine there - which is delicious and cheap and 2X the size for half the price. I'm a frugal gal these days. I must sounds like some grumpy old Karen!!!!!
Nothing wrong with being frugal. A French fry truck sounds interesting.

Evelyn’s pasta back on menu.
Ooh, that looks good. My closest Cheesecake Factory is 2 hours away.

Marveled at how fast this cheetah sprinted to try to ‘get’ the service dog next to me today. A rather terrifying sight to behold
But so cute. I love big cats.

Getting ready for Chinese lantern festival.
That will be fun. I went to one in NC a few years ago. I would like to go back.

Need to get a good luck in your new job card for one of my godchildren, she graduated earlier this year and was offered several positions in her chosen field and beginning of July she accepted what she hopes will be her forever career and finally starts on Monday. She has spent her summer doing volunteer work for a children`s charity which was a fabulous experience for her, better than sitting on her butt doing nothing, she`s not that type of person anyway.

She moved to London a week ago, fortunately she`s sharing a beautiful house with her cousin for the short term until she finds something permanent...she`ll do wonderfully and will enjoy City living I think. And she plans to do her PhD at the same time. I think we always knew she`d go into medicine, she hopes to be a top surgeon one day!
Wow, very impressive. Congrats to her.

2 weeks for me. Woot!
You're going in August and September? Cool. I have been eyeballing short Disney trips, but think I will put that off until next year.

I found an episode of “Who Do You Thank You Are” on YouTube. One of the most interesting episodes was on Sarah Jessica Parker. She played Sarah Sanderson in “Hocus Pocus” . She found out that her 10th Great-Grandmother was accused and tried for Witchcraft in Salem Massachusetts. The grandmother was saved from hanging which was the fate of the all the women who were accused and tried. The Court in Salem was dissolved before she would have suffered the others fate.
Wow, that's really interesting.

Everyone is talking about countdowns so thought I would get in on the fun. My countdown is

IMG_1747.gif
I'm a few days behind you.

I always buy Sketchers. They just seem to fit me better and are sooo comfortable too. They are the shoes I wear to the parks too.
Those are my favorites too. I like that they come in wide widths.

am getting ready to go to town for my granddaughter's appointment to try on wedding dresses.
That will be fun.

May start Only Murders in the Building since I stumbled upon Hulu popping up
I have been wondering about that show. Let me know how you like it.

Happy belated birthday to Keisha.

I am off to find lunch now.

Funny, American is the only airline that flies out of my airport. I wish we had Southwest closer.
Did u check any flights? it’s probably nothing other than shill sort of advertisement
Ours is a hour+ It’s located in the only upscale mall here. we finally have a Tiffany’s location. No, I didn’t even windows shop as there is a bracelet that caught my eye in a magazine add early summer. Don’t need that RL temptation
They are magnificent

Lynne - can’t remember your exact dates end of month

81B2C21C-B079-4072-8EEB-AFF484749387.jpeg

Did u check any flights? it’s probably nothing other than shill sort of advertisement
I’m not exactly sure what you are asking. We have a tiny airport and one airline. A few more airlines fly out of Roanoke, an hour away. In order to fly Southwest we have to go to Richmond which is a little over 2 hours.

Happy Friday everyone!

Well, I finally know what a wedding dress trying on event is! I bet Grace tried on 100 dresses in 2 hours! Actually, she tried on about a dozen before she finally found "The One". It was the last one she tried on, and it is really beautiful! Sigh........
Her best friend started crying, and then Grace started crying, then daughter Robin, then the grooms Mom, and Graces sisterinlaw, and ME! I can't help it. If someone cries I jump right into the cryathon!!! :sad:. We weren't crying about the dress, but about her leaving Today:( But she should be there by now and unpacking. I imagine there will be a lot of trips to St Cloud to visit in the future:)
Carole:
My brother is older than me and living with his wonderful lady friend. They don't want to get married at their age and have to deal with all the money issues, etc. They seem to like it this way and they are very happy.

Carole: I love farm markets too. But we only have one in the fall when the Mennonites bring their produce in for sale. It's a big deal here and is really crowded. I admit to spending way too much, but their veggies are so delicious! They are healthy too because they don't use any chemicals on their produce/fruit. Every item is clean and unblemished. So, I do know how you feel about them. You are lucky to have more than one and it seems they are available more than ours?

Oh Charade, you are not boring. Sometimes I feel like the only things I can post are gardening or house projects. We really lead a quiet life:)

LOL, Keishashadow, I had to laugh at your description of the meat grinder. I remember my parents and grandparents had the same type. They had to attach it to the table too and it was a heavy type of metal. I have never had the urge to grind meat, so I didn't inherit it! I also like your favorite "F" word, Hilarious!

Macraven, I agree with your advice to Lynne G. I couldn't believe how HOT the south was until I moved there. After a while you do get used to it, but there's no denying that it gets as hot as the surface of the Sun at times. We moved from that weather to a place that is very Cold with lots of snow. THAT was an adjustment too.

We are watching a Harry Potter movie and chilling. Really "chilling" as it is the 60's and rainy. We ate breakfast at our favorite family restaurant this AM. I don't like breakfast, but my husband loves it, so we go out at least once a week for that. Am I a good wife, or not??? Just doing laundry and feeling lazy, so no plans today. We'll see what the weekend brings.

Have a great weekend to all:)

ruth

I’m not exactly sure what you are asking. We have a tiny airport and one airline. A few more airlines fly out of Roanoke, an hour away. In order to fly Southwest we have to go to Richmond which is a little over 2 hours.
didn’t know if u had option to use AA from your closest airport.

Thot lynne might be able to save a few $ on SWA if the dates matched with hers for their sale
I had to laugh at your description of the meat grinder. I remember my parents and grandparents had the same type. They had to attach it to the table too and it was a heavy type of metal
Lol, it always made me uncomfortable a small child My much older sister had threatened to stuff me into once; jokingly, I hope. That sort of thing sticks with you lol

and yes, you sound like a very good wife to me :)

didn’t know if u had option to use AA from your closest airport
It’s our only option. Our airport has one terminal and 2 runways. They fly something called American Eagle. The jets are really small with 2 rows of seats on one side and one row on the other. For the first leg of my flight the plane has a total of 50 seats.

View attachment 784580

View attachment 784581

weekend plans? Seems many are in summer wind down already. Me, I’ll stretch it out as long as possible :)

Was supposed to do movies this weekend, has been such a busy week, thinking to make like a sloth and hang out in the pool if the weather cooperates

I can’t find my mom’s old one. A cast iron monstrous thing you’d bolt down to a table. Do have the attachment for kitchen aid mixer…still in box. Same as the sausage casing thing. It’s such a process to make the links and I use so little of them.

Used to join in an all day event with extended family of making sausage, ravioli & lots of red wine. that tradition passed on with them. I was never elevated beyond holding the casings and wielding a fork‘s tines.

My kids used to clamor for ‘breakfast for dinner’ now & again. I’d begrudgingly add in pancakes, never did understand their allure…textural thing for me. prefer waffles. have a couple of different sort of irons. on the list to try to make potato sort. Didn’t like the leftover stuffing variety tho.

Love the memes!

I don’t use the grinder often, but it is cast iron and heavy to lift in and out to use, but I’d never be able to find another like it if something happened to it, although I think it would survive a lot! I’ve never made sausages in my life, did try ravioli once, but not my skill set apparently! The red wine appeals though…….

Funnily enough I loathe waffles, but love pancakes…….but we never, ever have breakfast for dinner……no thanks!

Potato waffles were a popular frozen thing in the 80’s, tasteless but popular, I imagine home made ones would be much nicer.

Happy Friday. I just realized I haven't posted since Monday. It has been a very uninteresting week. Today I am doing laundry and cleaning house. Dh has invited some of his friends from his martial arts class over for a cookout tomorrow. He thinks the house looks fine. I see every speck of dust and things that are out of place. etc.

Looks really good. Hole in the wall places are usually the best.

But still very pretty.

I'm trying to get into better shape before my trip, but don't know how successful I will be.

Not news I wanted to hear.

Hope you are able to get good seats.

Nothing wrong with being frugal. A French fry truck sounds interesting.

That will be fun. I went to one in NC a few years ago. I would like to go back.

Wow, very impressive. Congrats to her.

You're going in August and September? Cool. I have been eyeballing short Disney trips, but think I will put that off until next year.

Wow, that's really interesting.

I'm a few days behind you.

Those are my favorites too. I like that they come in wide widths.

That will be fun.

I have been wondering about that show. Let me know how you like it.

Happy belated birthday to Keisha.

I am off to find lunch now.

Yes, it is a pretty picture even from a phone.

Hope you have a nice lunch and enjoy your get together tomorrow.

Happy Friday everyone!

Well, I finally know what a wedding dress trying on event is! I bet Grace tried on 100 dresses in 2 hours! Actually, she tried on about a dozen before she finally found "The One". It was the last one she tried on, and it is really beautiful! Sigh........
Her best friend started crying, and then Grace started crying, then daughter Robin, then the grooms Mom, and Graces sisterinlaw, and ME! I can't help it. If someone cries I jump right into the cryathon!!! :sad:. We weren't crying about the dress, but about her leaving Today:( But she should be there by now and unpacking. I imagine there will be a lot of trips to St Cloud to visit in the future:)
Carole:
My brother is older than me and living with his wonderful lady friend. They don't want to get married at their age and have to deal with all the money issues, etc. They seem to like it this way and they are very happy.

Carole: I love farm markets too. But we only have one in the fall when the Mennonites bring their produce in for sale. It's a big deal here and is really crowded. I admit to spending way too much, but their veggies are so delicious! They are healthy too because they don't use any chemicals on their produce/fruit. Every item is clean and unblemished. So, I do know how you feel about them. You are lucky to have more than one and it seems they are available more than ours?

Oh Charade, you are not boring. Sometimes I feel like the only things I can post are gardening or house projects. We really lead a quiet life:)

LOL, Keishashadow, I had to laugh at your description of the meat grinder. I remember my parents and grandparents had the same type. They had to attach it to the table too and it was a heavy type of metal. I have never had the urge to grind meat, so I didn't inherit it! I also like your favorite "F" word, Hilarious!

Macraven, I agree with your advice to Lynne G. I couldn't believe how HOT the south was until I moved there. After a while you do get used to it, but there's no denying that it gets as hot as the surface of the Sun at times. We moved from that weather to a place that is very Cold with lots of snow. THAT was an adjustment too.

We are watching a Harry Potter movie and chilling. Really "chilling" as it is the 60's and rainy. We ate breakfast at our favorite family restaurant this AM. I don't like breakfast, but my husband loves it, so we go out at least once a week for that. Am I a good wife, or not??? Just doing laundry and feeling lazy, so no plans today. We'll see what the weekend brings.

Have a great weekend to all:)

ruth

I am so glad the wedding dress session went so well, and yes, wouldn’t have been complete without tears!!! I’m very glad she found her dress…..mine was the first one I saw and tried on, I just knew.

I was thinking of you today, had a day with friends and we were all discussing kids growing up, getting jobs and so on…..hope it went well and Robin is not too bad……lots of hugs there!

Farmers Markets are held weekly in various villages and towns around us and always held in the same places like parks or town centres. Farm Stores are wonderful, but permanent buildings, some within farms or small holdings, others are within the farms or businesses themselves. But we have plenty of choice between fruit and veg places and butchers which we love, everything is better than grocery store offerings.

I always say I never know what to call someone that age when they have a partner…….my brother doesn’t mind what we say, so I just say lady friend, sounds better than gf!

Enjoy your Potter movie, we had a marathon of them when Tom was poorly two weeks ago, really enjoyed them.

Drove over to get my trainers today and did manage to get Skechers from another store that’s opened up, a little tight with the orthotics but they ease off nicely.

Before we left the outlet centre our friends with the horses called to invite us over for the day, so we picked up some flowers, wine, cheese selection and some crackers and headed over. Not that we need to take anything but it’s always polite. She had a feast laid out for lunch which was delicious, they are wonderful hosts. Wandered down to see the horses for a while and sat outside the stables for a time before wandering back up and had some more snacks which will pass for dinner for us. Absolutely perfect day as it is boiling hot, but weirdly, humid and breezy at the same time.

So a lazy night ahead for us, might have a glass of wine later if we feel like it…..

And Janet……nope, no plans this weekend for us……

Have a lovely weekend ladies……..

we called them puddle jumpers

Us too mac.....one of the reasons i wouldn`t go on a trip to Jersey, which is part of the UK but sits off the coast of France, nooooo waaaaay.....propellors are a big no no for me!

Enjoyed a lovely Chenin Blanc tonight, while watching the next PotC movie in our list, will watch the next one tomorrow night.

There`s something nice about a Friday night, even as a lady of leisure, the weekend still evokes thoughts of fun and chill time. Is it bad I`m already looking forward to our bacon in the morning!

Almost bedtime here......just after 11pm in the UK.....nice weekend ahead!

Teenage jet, lol. Charade, I’ve been on those jets too. But with SW, we usually go a 737, three seats on each side, and as a direct flight. Even from where I live, only just over a 2 hour flight into MCO. Think pilot said 2:02 hours down last time I flew. Faster on way back, due to gulf stream air.

And Keisha, even with code, we scored a much better price months ago. Rental on other hand, scored a better rate last week, then has been much higher lately. I will keep checking the rental rates until the day before.

Can’t believe I have a day long online live class before the day we leave. Ugh. But I’m a last minute packer anyway. Can see doing wash after dinner. That predawn flight. Though anything forgotten, most likely can get down there. Even ordered pick up at Target before we left, when we were there last time, to be picked up at the Millennia one when we arrived. So nice that not only that pretty glass covered mall in that area, so is Target and Costco.

Pizza was the vote for our dinner. Fine with me. Shared a hot honey pepperoni one with older one. My mouth was tingling at times. But decent pizza, and I really like the very thin crust they use, the little amount of red sauce, and the fresh mozzarella they use.

Think little one wanted to take a walk around our little village stores’ area. Gelato place is open, two blocks from us. Probably will get some on our way back. Still close to 80 degrees out right now.

Hope all are ready to enjoy a wonderful weekend. Great weather one for us. Pair of 88 degree highs and two full days of glorious ☀️ sunshine. Woot!

Have had a witch of a headache off & on all
Day to point my eyes are crossing. My stomach just lurches then, can tell when that happens without lookiNg. All Motrin’d out.

Starting to think these just might be migraines. Have had happen now & again for decades. Today’s apparently my day

Ruth it’s a win to find that dress in a day! Sorry for the water works, sometimes a good cry can be a good thing

Carole my crowd was not happy with me when I impulsively spied a dress on my own, tried it on & that was it for me lol. Fell in love with a scarlet O’Hara vibed Chantilly lace, hoop skirted number. The shoes, however, took me forever to find

Us too mac.....one of the reasons i wouldn`t go on a trip to Jersey, which is part of the UK but sits off the coast of France, nooooo waaaaay.....propellors are a big no no for me!
I thot of the small Cessna. I chartered to fly over Kaui today. Owned bigger minivans.

336783F7-F93A-4038-8DF1-15A0D2A4229F.jpeg

It was rated for three adults & their gear, not a pound over 520# total. Yes, you had to step on a scale with your gear.

File it under the idea it seemed better on paper. Took all my nerve to climb into it. Kept looking at the line propeller. Beautiful time tho, glad I went outside my comfort zone

7C9197C1-7077-4975-A6E2-6CCEA66BF52C.jpeg
250BB4E4-D62B-4E5B-AB25-7E1F2C9F346D.jpeg
B826ED64-D246-4524-A008-CF4CADCD36BD.jpeg

That would have been neat, Keisha. Great pictures too. Thanks for sharing.

My BIL had a turbo prop which I flew in to get to the shore once in awhile. Four seater. Got in under the wing. My sister and I packed fold up bikes, so rode them from the little airport to the beach. Sadly, my BIL died many years ago now, and while both he and my sister had pilot licenses, she sold the plane within a year after he died.

Walk was nice and ooh caramel, chocolate chip gelato. Yum. Little one had camp fire toasted vanilla. That flavor is one of my favorite too. We buy a quart, that they pack the two flavors half and half, tall wise, so you can either just eat from the one half or go across, and enjoy both flavors. Sweet on a summer Friday night.

Oh so dark out. But so happy two more lazy days for me.

Time for a cup of tea. House is always cooler at night. I don’t mind. Like to fall asleep and sleep in a cool feeling house in the summertime. And what crap is now on the tube at this time of night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter