slo’s MONDAY 9/30 poll - Swiffer Mop

Swiffer Mop - Questions below ⬇️ in post.

• Yes - I use a Swiffer Mop regularly

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Yes - I use a Swiffer rarely

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No - I have a Swiffer Mop, but don’t use it

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No - I do not own a Swiffer Mop

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I have a Swiffer Sweeper (the basic original one)

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I have a Swiffer Wet Jet

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I have a Swiffer Power Mop

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I use it on wood floors

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I use it ceramic or laminate floors

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Mopping the floor is never a fun chore, but a product like a Swiffer mop makes it quick and easy. There’s a few different Swiffer mop products out there to fit everyone’s needs. So let’s mop up the floor with everyone’s answers today……

Do you use a Swiffer Mop?
If yes, which one?
If yes, what type of floor are you mopping?
(multiple choice)

For Me……I have the basic Swiffer Sweeper, which was the original one, and the Wet Jet. I mainly use the basic Swiffer Sweeper, because I run out of the liquid for the Wet Jet and then I take forever to replace it. I always have the Swiffer wet pads at home. I have ceramic flooring at home.

IMG_1868.jpeg

I have the basic Swiffer Sweeper. I buy the pet hair dusting cloths and the wet cloths for it, and I use it at times on both laminate and tile.

I have a similar no-name mop that uses a washable microfiber pad that works great. With most of those brand name products, they want you to keep buying the disposable pads. Those washable pads do the same job for a lot less money. Just toss it in the washing machine when it gets dirty. Mine works on any type of solid surface floors.

I used to be a HUGE fan of the Swiffer Wet jet mop - well I still am - but not the cost of the wet jet refills 😳 my floors are wood and it’s almost a whole bottle to do one level - it just got too expensive
I changed mopping systems and I’m very happy with my decision- I do like my swiffer and still use it upstairs ( most of the floors covered in carpet ) but once the carpet is gone will use the new system up there too

Dad and I use Swiffer dry and wet on laminate and cheap tile flooringm we like rhe lavendar scent choice.

I use the basic Swiffer mop that you showed in the picture. But I use a washable microfiber cloth with it. I don't use the disposable cloths. They are a waste of money, imo. :) I use it on the kitchen floor, which is wood, and the adjacent tile floor.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest