slo’s MONDAY 9/23 poll - Organizing Cash Money 💴

Organizing Cash Money - Questions below in post ⬇️

• I like my cash organized

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • I somewhat like my cash organized - it’s not imperative to me

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • I don’t need to have my cash organized

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I never thought about this until today - my cash can be both - organized or disorganized

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I like my cash organized by dollar amount only

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I like my cash organized by facing the same way - dollar amount doesn’t matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like my cash organized by both dollar amount and facing the same way

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • None of the above - I don’t carry any cash with me

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am a former bank teller of long ago. It was all part of our duties too have the currency in face order.
YES, I like my money in face and numerical order!!

I do carry cash with me, in denomination order and facing the same way. I keep twenties and tens on one side of my wallet and fives and ones on the other side.

It's so odd. When I first started working and had a register, facing cash was so, so important that I used in it my private life -- just got in the habit. I also sort by amount.

Now when I get cash from the ATM that's NOT facing it drives me nuts and I have to reorganize. I guess maybe automated counting got better?

Funny what things bother me as I age. "Hey kids, get off my lawn!"

I organize by dollar amount and facing the same way, but I am surprised you go to a bank to cash your check! We use direct deposit or mobile deposit, the only reason I go into a bank is if I need a few 5's because the ATM only gives 50, 20, 10,and 1's. And that's pretty rare that I need cash, mostly when we travel or I need small bills to give the people playing music at the farmer's market on Saturday
I don't mind going to the bank - I kinda like it actually.
My work doesn't do direct deposit, and I don't like mobile deposit, because then I can't get cash back.
I don't like ATMs because I like my cash back a certain way. When I go to the bank to cash my check, I write on a post it note, how I want the cash back, because I like more small bills then big bills.
I am sounding really high maintenance right now :rotfl:

I organize my cash by denomination and always facing the same way. I like having cash, it boggles my mind that some people don’t have cash on them.

I don't mind going to the bank - I kinda like it actually.
My work doesn't do direct deposit, and I don't like mobile deposit, because then I can't get cash back.
I don't like ATMs because I like my cash back a certain way. When I go to the bank to cash my check, I write on a post it note, how I want the cash back, because I like more small bills then big bills.
I am sounding really high maintenance right now :rotfl:
I get that, we rarely use cash except for a few tips for luggage and lounge service when traveling, so I maybe walk over to the ATM 4 times a year. It lets me choose most denominations, but once a year I might go in and ask for 5's that I can't get at the ATM. I just went Saturday and got out $600 in $20's for DH's dive trip, lots of cash tips needed there.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest