September 2024 Check In Thread

If you are looking to have your mouse ears personalized. This was the wait at Disneyland today at 11:12 am
1726279709056.png

I crossed over to DCA and there was no line at 11:24 am

1726279622520.png

Well bummer. I just had to cancel my trip for next weekend. I was taking my service dog in training, and grown kids, and he has a hurt foot so we have to postpone. Hopefully we'll make it in October.
Hopefully the foot heals quickly and you can go soon in October!

Here now and it's been so much fun. Yesterday, Saturday, was super crowded at DCA, but we still did everything we wanted to do!! 2 hour wait for RSR (85 min quote) was a tough one, but still a blast. Wish I'd bought the LL, but that wouldn't have helped RSR. It went down when we were there earlier on a shorter wait. :(
DL wasn't bad at all on Friday. We did buy the LL but also found ourselves walking a LOT more with that - back and forth across the park for those opportunities.

The one thing I have noticed is this trip we've had so many wonderful encounters with cast members. Both characters and just regular CMs. I have been really impressed and delighted with every interaction. I am taking notes and will be mentioning them too. Way above and beyond magical times.

Another note - I'm super cheap, and try to save money as much as possible. I think buying the LL is worth it. I didn't want to, but the LL passes make the standby lanes for those attractions a much longer wait without them, so it's a double whammy if you don't buy them. The addition of the photo pass pics is a nice thing too. Just my $0.02.

Tomorrow is our last day at DL. Can't wait and it's been a magical visit.

I looked at wait times this past weekend in anticipation for our trip this coming weekend. Saturday especially was higher than I want to wait (LOL). I’m crossing fingers that with the special ticket expiring this week next weekend is magically slower.

Saturday we will get to DL around noon. I can’t decide if LLMP will be worth it or not…

5 more sleeps!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest