~~~SEWING my way to POFQ ~ American Girl outfits & Custom Park Bags! ~~~

Send the bill my way. I'll file it where I file the other bills I get -- File 13 is getting pretty full ... but there's still room for at least one more. :thumbsup2

If it's not Donald riding Splash Mtn, then I'm all out ideas. :confused3

How about a hint? :worship:

I'll consider giving a hint... but I have to think of one first. :confused3

How about this... it's NOT an AG outfit. :thumbsup2

:wave: oh I know what you're making....a new Donald outfit for yourself!!!
can't wait to see your new creation popcorn::

I don't think so.... LOL I still need to post pictures of my first Donald outfit. :rotfl2:

we have always named our cars! Jim's little dunebuggy is "Taz" which I gave to my nephew....Jim's truck was "Fred" my dear friends bought him from me and kept the name! also had a little VW beattle that was "Dino", my CR-V is "Petunia" .... so I highly recommend you name your "ride"!!

I like your names... especially Petunia... So, what should I name my "car" then??? :confused3 Donald? :rotfl2:

D~

I'll consider giving a hint... but I have to think of one first. :confused3

How about this... it's NOT an AG outfit. :thumbsup2

I don't think so.... LOL I still need to post pictures of my first Donald outfit. :rotfl2:

I like your names... especially Petunia... So, what should I name my "car" then??? :confused3 Donald? :rotfl2:

D~

Name it like ME or the Monorail or the Disney Bus or something... that way you can always say "I'll just take the Magic Express down to the grocery store and grab a gallon of milk." It can be Disney Transporation everyday! :woohoo:

Name it like ME or the Monorail or the Disney Bus or something... that way you can always say "I'll just take the Magic Express down to the grocery store and grab a gallon of milk." It can be Disney Transporation everyday! :woohoo:

Oooh the Magical Express... That's perfect! I do consider my personality quite magical... I am not sure about the Express part though - my mechanic claims I drive like a "granny". :confused3 Magical Snail??? :confused3 Magical Turtle??? :confused3 Magical Slow Moving Vehicle???? :confused3

D~ <--- Just where is Cheryl when you need her??? :surfweb:

Oooh the Magical Express... That's perfect! I do consider my personality quite magical... I am not sure about the Express part though - my mechanic claims I drive like a "granny". :confused3 Magical Snail??? :confused3 Magical Turtle??? :confused3 Magical Slow Moving Vehicle???? :confused3

You can still name it Express. The car and the driver are two different things. :lmao:

I think she is still bedazzling the plungers for the movie oh sorry weren't they goblets. :rotfl2::rotfl:

Poor Cheryl needs to get back on the Dis and sewing for Ginger and Dorrrine.

Just a quick hello and popping in to inquire when your fabric for your Donald messenger bag is expected to arrive???

You can still name it Express. The car and the driver are two different things. :lmao:

Very true... I kind of like the ring of "Magical Slow Moving Vehicle" :rotfl2:

I think she is still bedazzling the plungers for the movie oh sorry weren't they goblets. :rotfl2::rotfl:

Poor Cheryl needs to get back on the Dis and sewing for Ginger and Dorrrine.

Yes... there are so few people in this world who can bedazzle a plunger, ahem, goblet and get away with it. I just hope one of those jewels doesn't get stuck in her toilet, or Huston - we're gonna have a problem. :surfweb:

Just a quick hello and popping in to inquire when your fabric for your Donald messenger bag is expected to arrive???

Nice try Andrea... You are all sooooo close - yet not close enough. Gonna have to wait, the fabric hasn't even shipped yet. :rolleyes1

D~

well I can't think of what you are creating :confused3

how about calling your car the "D~mobile"

well I can't think of what you are creating :confused3

how about calling your car the "D~mobile"

Oooh - oooh - I like it... How about "The Magical D~ Mobile"???? I'm really hooked on that magical thing... :confused3 :rotfl2: And if I'm too lazy and don't want to pronounce it the "Dee Mobile"... I just just call it "Duh~Mobile". :rotfl2:

D~ <--- who is going to have pizza and movie night on the couch/coffee table with the girls (minus one girl... we got stood up). Hocus Pocus is on the docket.

Oooh - oooh - I like it... How about "The Magical D~ Mobile"???? I'm really hooked on that magical thing... :confused3 :rotfl2: And if I'm too lazy and don't want to pronounce it the "Dee Mobile"... I just just call it "Duh~Mobile". :rotfl2:

D~ <--- who is going to have pizza and movie night on the couch/coffee table with the girls (minus one girl... we got stood up). Hocus Pocus is on the docket.

sounds like a WINNER!!!

enjoy your night, I'm working on some scrapbooking swaps tonight! need to finish them up this weekend, finish scrapbooking an album for my friend, about 20 pages left of that and hopefully start making my xmas cards this week too!

I like it! :thumbsup2

I have the perfect name for your car.... Cherrryl with 3 r's :rotfl2: In honor of you bestest friend.:hug:

Tell her lots of people have a birthday today. Theodore Roossevelt was born on this day (I think anyway...maybe it was FDR it has been too long since I looked it up...) So was my husband's little cousin...oh yeah...me too!

(although I am a bit older than 10...)

Nini

Happy Belated Birthday. I never saw anything pop up on my FB yesterday:headache:

Love it! :goodvibes

Hocus Pocus ... awesome movie! I want to join! :sad:

sounds like a WINNER!!!

enjoy your night, I'm working on some scrapbooking swaps tonight! need to finish them up this weekend, finish scrapbooking an album for my friend, about 20 pages left of that and hopefully start making my xmas cards this week too!

Thank you... You are always so on top of your game! :lovestruc Christmas cards already??? Does it matter that I still have mine from last year - they never got sent out - can I still send them this year?

I like it! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

I have the perfect name for your car.... Cherrryl with 3 r's :rotfl2: In honor of you bestest friend.:hug:

ROFL!!! Now you've got it... How about this... "D~'s Magical Slow Moving Vehicle named Cherrryl" It sounds perrrfect to me. :worship: For short - I can just call her Cherrryl... :banana:

Love it! :goodvibes

Hocus Pocus ... awesome movie! I want to join! :sad:

It was a fun movie... I ate way too much junk last night tough. I was feeling it all night long.

I plan on working in Photoshop for a while this morning. I also plan to work in my sewing room - I am quite sad that I can't do anything else to the item/items I am making with out the fabric (that looks like it might have shipped yesterday) - I am so anxious to show you all. So, I am going to have to find something else to do. :confused3

D~

It was a fun movie... I ate way too much junk last night tough. I was feeling it all night long.

I plan on working in Photoshop for a while this morning. I also plan to work in my sewing room - I am quite sad that I can't do anything else to the item/items I am making with out the fabric (that looks like it might have shipped yesterday) - I am so anxious to show you all. So, I am going to have to find something else to do. :confused3

D~

Sorry that you ate too much. :( Hope you feel better today! :goodvibes

Can't wait to see/hear more about your project! Hopefully you'll have the fabric Monday -- because Monday, I expect to see a picture! :thumbsup2
:lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

one of my fabrics came yesterday so hoping I can work on that project since it is a fun one.

Going to start working on either my customer order or Js Halloween costume but I am thinking of making him a THing instead of an incredible.

hope you get your fabric soon...we are all waiting popcorn::

yes xmas cards already....since I make 90% of them need to get started early, I usually send out 50-60 so they take me a bit of time to cut everything on my Cricut and assemble and I make my tags for gifts too!

hope you get your fabric soon...we are all waiting popcorn::

yes xmas cards already....since I make 90% of them need to get started early, I usually send out 50-60 so they take me a bit of time to cut everything on my Cricut and assemble and I make my tags for gifts too!

THis does not surprise me... after getting that amazing Donald Duck card from you and Megan - I bet your cards are just AMAZING!!!! :lovestruc

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter