• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 30th, 2004 Wonder

Awh thank you for the compliments! We will be leaving shortly to stay at MIL's tonight since she lives directly across the street from the airport. I can't wait to meet you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

I just LOVE looking at our countdowns....and seeing only HOURS, MINUTES, AND SECONDS left!!!

WOOHOOO!!!

It was amazing and I'm sorry we missed you! DBF got our messages and forgot to write down your stateroom number - duh!! I ended up running into Christina and her husband, Andy, at Palo on Friday. We got some terrific pictures so I'll post some as soon as Brian (DBF) puts them on the computer and emails them to me here at work!!

I can't WAIT to go back - LOL. It was such a wonderfully romantic weekend - I was bummed about CC but we went to Palo's again for brunch Saturday and watched the rain come down outside!

Did you guys have fun? Are you going again?

We didn't do anything on Nassau day and from some of the stuff I've read, I'm glad - we went in town for about an hour and a half and then went straight back to the ship!

---We had a great time too! We didn't do anything in Nassau either. Just walked around a little, then went back to the boat for lunch. I'm so glad we did, the lunch was fantastic. I enjoyed the day at sea, but ds10 and dh both felt sick. By dinner time, dh could barely look at the food. He decided to be macho and wouldn't take any dramamine or anything. I'm ready to go again! For DH, the rocking is still too close in his memory. I'm hoping by May we can go on a Disney Cruise when school gets out.

---Good news about the hurricane make up days for ds. Since he goes to a private school instead of a public school, they are making up the days differently. They are taking some days off Christmas vacation, and that's it. The teachers were told to accelerate the class work and catch the kids up instead! So more homework, but not the days!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter