ROFR Thread July to Sept 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

I think you beat me to this one- I put in an offer the night it was posted, but when they got back to me the next morning they said it was already under contract. :worship:
So it's already been listed and gone again. Did you happen to be the lucky one to grab it? Still hurts my heart a little but now I won't have 2 UYs.

It'd be nice if they opened back up VGF direct then. I checked on that with our Guide last week, but nope, not yet. And maybe they don't want those two active at the same time?
There are not a lot of contracts listed either…. which is surprising given the # of points they sold with BPK.

Good home resort points and SAP+ points.

It'd be nice if they opened back up VGF direct then. I checked on that with our Guide last week, but nope, not yet. And maybe they don't want those two active at the same time?
I think that they are out of direct points at VGF, other than the points (2%?) that they're required to hold. They'd have to ROFR VGF to get more points to sell direct.

I should have a ROFR string to post soon, but I have a quick question. I'll have 2023 UY points already banked into 2024. For the ROFR string, do I list those in 2023 or 2024?

I think that they are out of direct points at VGF, other than the points (2%?) that they're required to hold. They'd have to ROFR VGF to get more points to sell direct.

I should have a ROFR string to post soon, but I have a quick question. I'll have 2023 UY points already banked into 2024. For the ROFR string, do I list those in 2023 or 2024?
Show the banked 2023 pts in 2024 for your ROFR string

They have definitely been ROFRing VGF…. found that one out the hard way…

New DISboards Posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest