ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a BCV listing for $112 for 350 points on one of the lesser know but reputable sites. No banked as you had but just thought I would share. PM me for the listing if you would like!
Thank you!

I did see that one but was unfamiliar with the agency. Do you have any personal experience with them?

The only time we ever tried to use a company we weren’t familiar with we went through a huge headache and hassle that ended with no contract. It’s made me a bit gun shy from straying from the “big 5”.

renzmari---$114-$18534-150-SSR-Aug-0/16, 300/17, 150/18, 150/19- sent 1/26
This our first DVC purchase, why I don’t know since we have probably gone over 15 times in the last 20 years! Fingers crossed. I know it was a bit higher than the average contract, but we hope to sell about 300 of those points that we don’t need and use that money to buy a 25 point add on! We added our daughter to the contract and she will have it to use as she grows old too! Good luck to all!

uncleoswald---$93-$16986-160-AUL-Apr-4/16, 160/17, 160/18, 160/19- sent 1/12, passed 1/22

This is our first DVC purchase. Bargained as much as I could. (However I would of liked to get one with subsidized MF!) Passed, just have to do the rest of the process now :)

Thank you!

I did see that one but was unfamiliar with the agency. Do you have any personal experience with them?

The only time we ever tried to use a company we weren’t familiar with we went through a huge headache and hassle that ended with no contract. It’s made me a bit gun shy from straying from the “big 5”.

Yes!! That is who I bought my first (and only - for now...) contract! The owner was in DVC sales for 22 years and recently left to start his sales company. The experience i had was great! They were very professional and quick to reply. Process went very quickly and I was happy with the closing company they used as well! I like that they are small and a bit unknown as the small contracts and the double point contracts tend to stay around for more than 5.2 seconds. Good luck and let me know what you do!

Yes!! That is who I bought my first (and only - for now...) contract! The owner was in DVC sales for 22 years and recently left to start his sales company. The experience i had was great! They were very professional and quick to reply. Process went very quickly and I was happy with the closing company they used as well! I like that they are small and a bit unknown as the small contracts and the double point contracts tend to stay around for more than 5.2 seconds. Good luck and let me know what you do!
Ok, thank you so much for sharing your experience with them. I’ll keep watching their site now that I know they legit. :)

AtomicFrog---$137.5-$21580-150-VGF-Apr-0/16, 0/17, 300/18, 150/19- sent 12/21, passed 12/27

I sent back closing papers and check on 1/12, sellers 1/18, deed recorded 1/25, calling tomorrow to start checking on my points

That's crazy quick. Hoping my process goes as smoothly. Still waiting... it's day 12 waiting on ROFR for me...

Today is two weeks and I just want to know already!!! Hopefully soon! Fingers crossed!!

I feel you! Two weeks is tomorrow for me and it's making me crazy when I see other people get responses that submitted after me. The DVC logic does not exist, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter