POTC online Beta Test

I could not log on yesterday after three huge computer crashes and safe mode - getting a new video card saturday - please leave some dead witch doctors there for me....

arggggg

withdrawal!

omg I just boarded my first flag ship!! That was so cool, I wanna do it again! I have no idea how it happened, all of a sudden, I was on the enemy ship slashing away! :lmao:

OMG ROFL! That happened to me too! It was SOOO awesome, and we DO need a dis meeting place.

- Water :scared1:

hey, let's make a DIS guild. I have no idea how to start one though, so someone else has to. Who knows how? I just joined one and how cool. Not sure if you can join more than one, but if not, I'll leave this one. Not that I know any of these people anyway! :rotfl:

hey, let's make a DIS guild. I have no idea how to start one though, so someone else has to. Who knows how?
Type "F" to bring up your friends list and then click on the guild tab. There is an option (available to unlimited members only) to start a guild there.

...Not sure if you can join more than one
Nope, like crews you can only be on one at a time.

Corianders Toy in POtCO

I am at notoriety level 8. When will I be able to inflict damage on enemies that are at the higher levels?

I am at notoriety level 8. When will I be able to inflict damage on enemies that are at the higher levels?
Do you see "Miss" when you try to hit them or just doing so little damage it is hard to notice? Also how much higher in level are they than you?

Corianders Toy in POtCO

I do not get "miss" or anything, except of course I die. They range from 6 to 14 levels above me. The most recent while I was a level 9, was a scorpian that was level 20. Thanks

I dont know much about this, but have noticed I can only fight about two or three levels over my own level on my own - anything higher and I need some help!

I can barely fight anyone, with all this major lag, the game pauses every10-15 seconds and lasts for about ten seconds, so I always get attacked while I'm frozen....I'm positive it is because of the ads, because everytime the ads move or do there little animation thing, it freezes. But when they are still, everything is fine... anyone know how to fix this problem?

my friend said that if you dont get beta code, you can do next to nothing and that it has no ties to VMK. So don't look for me playing.

I do not get "miss" or anything, except of course I die. They range from 6 to 14 levels above me. The most recent while I was a level 9, was a scorpian that was level 20. Thanks
Based upon my experience, I don't think the game allows you to inflict damage on anything that is 10 or more levels above you. It may look like you're whaling away at them, but your blows don't register. They, however, can still kill you.

When I was LV5, for example, I ran afoul of a LV16 Rock Crab. It didn't take kindly to me slaughtering its kin, and, though I tried slashing it a few times to at least give myself a chance to get away, I ended up hitting the beach in a matter of seconds.

I also tried going after a Navy Veteran (LV18) when I was LV7, figuring I'd dose myself with Tonic if the going got too rough. In the short time it took me to realize my strikes weren't affecting his green health meter, I was on my way back to jail.

But revenge is sweet. Even though it wasn't easy, once I made it to LV10, I was able to send that LV18 Veteran to his doom. pirate:

arg!!! Why does it have to shut down for maintenance? I was just on a REALLY great crew and we were kicking some serious butt sinking ships and had great laughs. And then poof! :sad2: At least one of them thought of sending a friends request, because I forgot! :rolleyes:

Based upon my experience, I don't think the game allows you to inflict damage on anything that is 10 or more levels above you. It may look like you're whaling away at them, but your blows don't register. They, however, can still kill you.

When I was LV5, for example, I ran afoul of a LV16 Rock Crab. It didn't take kindly to me slaughtering its kin, and, though I tried slashing it a few times to at least give myself a chance to get away, I ended up hitting the beach in a matter of seconds.

I also tried going after a Navy Veteran (LV18) when I was LV7, figuring I'd dose myself with Tonic if the going got too rough. In the short time it took me to realize my strikes weren't affecting his green health meter, I was on my way back to jail.

But revenge is sweet. Even though it wasn't easy, once I made it to LV10, I was able to send that LV18 Veteran to his doom. pirate:

This is in fact true, for the most part anyway, a few you can still hit, and a few can still hit you.

On my Testers Accournt, I have noticed whenever I go up to the Fort, The Level 15 Veterans cannot hit me, while the level 17 can.

OMG!!! I got banned!!!!!! for telling someone my age!! What the heck? Is this VMK all over again? I am over 18, I pay for this stuff, I should be able to freely tell my age. Not like I am 12 and told someone where I live.

I can't believe this!! :confused3 :headache:

OMG!!! I got banned!!!!!! for telling someone my age!! What the heck? Is this VMK all over again? I am over 18, I pay for this stuff, I should be able to freely tell my age. Not like I am 12 and told someone where I live.

I can't believe this!! :confused3 :headache:

How long was the ban?

Arg I better tell my guild to watch it or we could all get the boot:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter