POTC online Beta Test

If you face the ocean near the dinghy that takes you out to your boat there is a swampy area on your left. This is the area in which all the high level (big and giant) alligators are. On the other side of the swampy area you may be able to see some lights that when you get closer will be around the start of a boardwalk. Go onto that boardwalk to enter another area and you will see Tia very near the end of that boardwalk.

Corianders Toy in POtCO live

thanks a bunch! :thumbsup2 Found it! But omg, those alligators...just when I was getting used to the regular sized ones! :rotfl:

I am yavn on potc oline LOL
I am so lucky to have unlimited access

seriously? They let you have the name yavn? :lmao: :lmao: Let me know when you're on jedi, I'll meet up with you. My name is Kaylin. But for now, I have some navy ships to sink! :scared1: That's by far my least favorite task!

seriously? They let you have the name yavn? :lmao: :lmao: Let me know when you're on jedi, I'll meet up with you. My name is Kaylin. But for now, I have some navy ships to sink! :scared1: That's by far my least favorite task!

I'm dead serious I was rotfl when i saw that I got it ill try to meet you today but I won't be home until later today

I have a very nasty potc bug that will not got away. It makes it impossible to read any text makes the game blurry and distorted. It even makes my pirate look dirty! I will have to try tech support in half hour to get this sorted out :(

Here is a pic:
piratespic.jpg

I have a very nasty potc bug that will not got away. It makes it impossible to read any text makes the game blurry and distorted. It even makes my pirate look dirty! I will have to try tech support in half hour to get this sorted out :(

Here is a pic:
piratespic.jpg

I'm having that same bug on the testing server, luckily I at least had everything memorized beforehand. :rotfl: Although it would help to remember who I am on for a quest, I saw some box pop up but have no clue what I got LOL.

Also, when I fight my enemies, just look next to the big gray blur where there name would be, and see what color it is next to that.

Red- Hard, Might not be able to defeat
Yellow- Medium, probably can defeat, but barely
Green- Easy, you'll get them
Gray- Really Easy, just a couple slices

As you can see I've kind of been able to work myself around this little 'blindness' XD

Since the game in no longer in beta, maybe we should start a new thread? (Or at least change the title of this one.)

I hope we get a Pirates Online sub-forum.
Then again...we don't have a ToonTown one...

I'll be in Tortuga Esquada for a bit, by the Faithful Bride, if anyone wants to be friends. I am kind of afk though, so if I don't say anything, don't take it personal, just shoot a request over. My name is Kaylin!

omg I just boarded my first flag ship!! That was so cool, I wanna do it again! I have no idea how it happened, all of a sudden, I was on the enemy ship slashing away! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter