POTC online Beta Test

i am on right now is anyone else i started a character last night how long does it take to get your name approved

Hey,

I've been playing for about a week. My name is Esmerelda Lockmorgan. If you see me, send me a friend request.

Dazzle - thanks for letting me join the guild and helping out in that theives den.. twice!

I have a question about the voodoo doll. I'm at level 11 and have acquired the doll, but I don't really know how to use it. I understand I have to attune it to a target, but can I use it to kill or heal at this point, or does that come later? I can't really seem to do anything with it right now.

Thanks.

Hey,

I have a question about the voodoo doll. I'm at level 11 and have acquired the doll, but I don't really know how to use it. I understand I have to attune it to a target, but can I use it to kill or heal at this point, or does that come later? I can't really seem to do anything with it right now.

Thanks.

once you earn more and more skills with the doll you can do more, there are two skills that you can heal other pirates with and all the others will kill an enemy, the last skill takes life from an enemy and it heals you!!! pretty sweet, have fun with the doll

Voodoo doll -= yes this was confusing. Just attune it by clicking on the victim. Then hit the poke button whenever it refreshes and it will poke them with magic. After you have swarm, you can do the bee thing, then poke, then swarm, etc - it is MUCH slower than your sword or pistol, but don't worry, it works. I started on those skeletons out behind port royal, just to practice on, since they are all one and two.

I really love this game!

you can use the doll to kill right now. Level 1 is poke, level 2 swarm. You have to get close to your target, attune it and then click on poke or swarm. I suggest you try leveling it up to heal, it's a really great thing to have. Go to Port royal and kill some low level Navy's in town or some undead in the woods, it should level it up quickly. Once you're at level 4, you can heal.

I have been in that thieves then the last 2 days more than I care to admit! :lmao: :rotfl:

Hey,

I've been playing for about a week. My name is Esmerelda Lockmorgan. If you see me, send me a friend request.

Dazzle - thanks for letting me join the guild and helping out in that theives den.. twice!

Thanks.

i just wanted to say ty to all the friends on vmk who have now helped me in potc online im so glad i have another place to hang out with you all when vmk is down rofl

Just a few things that are good to know.

...you can use the doll to kill right now. Level 1 is poke, level 2 swarm. You have to get close to your target, attune it and then click on poke or swarm...
The best part of the Voodoo Doll kill skills is that once the doll is attuned you can hit the person or thing attuned from a distance and while moving. The person/thing will probably be chasing you, but as long as you keep within a certain distance (so they don't disengage) you can hit them. You may have noticed a person with a doll running in circles in Fort Charles and a high level Navy or EITC chasing him.
...I suggest you try leveling it up to heal, it's a really great thing to have...Once you're at level 4, you can heal...
It should be mentioned that the level 4 heal is to heal others. It is really great when a crew is battling and you just heal the first person to attack.
...I have been in that thieves then the last 2 days more than I care to admit!...
If you were trying to get the assassin for a Quest task, the EITC in Fort Charles will do just as well. If you are trying to get the last arrest warrant from a desk in the Outpost, take others with you. You can get into the door without fighting anyone, but once inside there is a high level (mine was level 18) grunt to defeat right away and a slightly lower level (mine was 14) guarding the desk.

... You may have noticed a person with a doll running in circles in Fort Charles and a high level Navy or EITC chasing him.

Are you describing me? :rotfl: I did that last night.... I finally figured out how to use the doll and have it up to a level 4... I think it's my favorite weapon now.

Thanks for the tips everyone!

I can't board my ship that's apparently out in the ocean somewhere without me.. and I can't launch my other one.

I can't board my ship that's apparently out in the ocean somewhere without me.. and I can't launch my other one.
This happened to me last week. First of all, make sure you contact Tech Support. They told me they thought they had fixed this issue, so they need to know that it is still happening.

To get your ship back, you will need to go to the server (Ocean) on which it was lost. There are 36 of them, iirc, and I didn't hit the right one until #31.

Now, whenever I play, I write down the server I am on. Just in case. ;)

has anyone gotten the founder's kit yet? I just signed up with my kids under the extended founder's program . Got the founders gold that is above me when I play (that coin with the F on it). i am hoping the kit that was open to the founder's will come in tiime for Christmas. On another note I lost all my levels when I signed up even though I used the same account that I had when i was a beta tester.

has anyone gotten the founder's kit yet?...On another note I lost all my levels when I signed up even though I used the same account that I had when i was a beta tester...
Have not got my kit yet. I think they originally said it would ship 3 or 4 weeks after the game went live to those that pre-ordered the game before it went live. Really looking forward to the map more than anything.

Some of us have lost a few characters that way. I first played beta phase 1 on my girlfriend's character. Played beta phase 2 on my girlfriend's second character and later on my own character. Now playing my own second character on live and helping my girlfriend play her third character.

Corianders Toy on POtCO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter