Points for Rent: SSR 275 points $16pp - use by 3/1/25

Hello, anything available for 10/29/24 - 11/2/24 for 3 adults in a 1 bd villa at Saratoga, a deluxe studio at Riviera, or a 2 bedroom villa at Boardwalk?
Hello- Sorry for the delay in my response, I was traveling yesterday. None of the specific types of rooms you want at the specific resorts are available for all of the days. There are 3 of the nights in a 1 bedroom at SSR. SSR also has a 2 bedroom for all of the nights. Let me know if I can check anything else for you.

Hi there Cookies44,

I'm looking for just one night for myself and my daughter at Aulani for Thursday 7th November 2024 please and thank you!

We're on a super budget so the smallest available is what we're hoping for...it will be our first time!

Thank you!
Jennifer
Hello- There are no rooms available for that night. Let me know if you want me to check another night.

We are interested in BWV Studio (Standard View) points. Do you have anything available during this time? Here is our info:

Dates: Anytime between 12/9/24 and 12/20/24
2 Adults
1 child (3 years old)

Preferred resort/room type: Studio at BWV, ideally Standard View (but flexible on that)
Hello, BWV have no studios available between those dates. There is a 1 bedroom available on just one night.
There is a Studio at SSR on 2 of the nights. There are 5 nights in a 1 bedroom at SSR.
Let me know if you want me to check anything else.

Hello- There are no rooms available for that night. Let me know if you want me to check another night.
No worries, thanks for checking! I wasn't sure how it worked with DVC points, as there are rooms available on Aulani's website, but I'm guessing there's a separate availability list for DVC?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest