POINTS FOR RENT: 345 points @$18.00 per point. OKW 2024 use year

Fman1530

Earning My Ears
This is for my Sister-in-laws points. My brother has recently passed away so I am helping her with renting remaining points. We have both been renting for 20 years and can supply references.

354 points home resort OKW can be booked out 11 months or 7 months all others.

50% deposit at time of booking balance due 60 days before check-in.

Laurie

This is for my Sister-in-laws points. My brother has recently passed away so I am helping her with renting remaining points. We have both been renting for 20 years and can supply references.

Laurie
I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m looking for a large transfer, so if she would like to transfer them out and do only one transaction instead of renting a few points at a time, let me know.

Laurie

FMan1530, So sorry for your loss... such a sad time for you... sending strength to you and your family...

I am looking to rent points for OKW Nov.28-Dec.2, 2024, one or two bedroom depending on availability.
Thank you, Lilnemo

Hi, i am looking for a studio at OKW, near hospitality if possible from 7/6 to 7/11. Thank you and I am so sorry for your families loss.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest