• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Photography Board Summer Assignment, 2010: Scavenger Hunt

Adding my thanks for putting all of these together too. I had a lot of fun over the summer! It made me go out to a lot of the places I always want to see in the summer, but never take the time to do, and one or both of my boys would come with me, and that made it special too as they were both going off for their freshman year of college in August. Towards the end of the hunt they would see me taking a picture and ask what was that one for? Usually with their eyes rolling!:goodvibes

Thank you so much for doing the scavenger hunt. I really needed something to brighten up life in a not-so-bright place, and this did the trick! It was great having a goal for the summer, and something that got me out of the house!

Thank you!

I will be proud to put this in my siggy line, as soon as I can figure it out.
Right click on it, then go to Properties. Copy and paste the URL and add it to your signature line, using the Image icon or simply wrapping
around the URL. The avatar should come up.

Thank you so much for doing the scavenger hunt. I really needed something to brighten up life in a not-so-bright place, and this did the trick! It was great having a goal for the summer, and something that got me out of the house!
I'm hoping we'll see you on the Winter Hunt. I figured you might have an interesting take on some of the categories!

I tried to put the Avatar in my signature, but it does not appear. I noticed on the bottom of the page under Signature Permissions is says NO next to Can Upload Images for Signature. How can I get this fixed? I know I have posted images in my signature in the past. :confused3

Thanks for running the scavenger hunt! It was fun just to participate! :thumbsup2 I'm hoping to do at least a little bit on the winter one, but with my schedule right now I don't know how much I'll get done....gonna try though! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter