~Philadelphia Marathon 11/23/08~

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I had a good run too today. I did a little over 4 miles outside at a 9 mpm pace. It felt good to run outside.

Oh, BTW, I'm going down to Disney on Friday just for a day. The girls and I are going down to be "roving reporters" at Mousefest.

I get to have a long weekend at WDW! And, I get to run in a real heatwave even if the FL folks think it is freezin. Packed and ready to go out early a.m.

"Strangers" will be watching everyone here. Be on your best behavior! (Please) :flower3: :grouphug:

I get to have a long weekend at WDW! And, I get to run in a real heatwave even if the FL folks think it is freezin. Packed and ready to go out early a.m.

Strangers will be watching everyone here. Be on your best behavior! (Please) :flower3: :grouphug:
Hey, I'm going to be at Disney too. Are you going to any of the Mousefest events Lily?

I'm actually leaving work in a few minutes. (Hercules has started getting sick again so I need to go to the vet to pick up some additional medicine for him.)

I assume the thread will be closed by the time I get back in front of a computer . . .

So,

Farewell MCM/Philly Thread!

I'm so jealous of all of the Disney trips to Mousefest, I wish I could go too. Instead I get to stay here in rainy NJ. It is so dark and nasty outside right now I'm sure it is really 8pm and the clocks here are lying. ;)

I have another few hours of work then will be heading home and try to get in a few miles tonight before I go on scrapbooking frenzy- making my mom a book each year for Christmas seemed like a good idea until now when I actually have to do it.

Hey, I'm going to be at Disney too. Are you going to any of the Mousefest events Lily?
I'm planning to be at the big weekend gathering. May follow around for some of the others. Really want to see the Christmas decorations in the resorts. We haven't been in December since I've started WDW January events. I miss the December time.

2754766819_2679fe5d69.jpg

For the scooterist on this thread, this is my baby.
I haven't named her yet. Just been calling her Yellow Toy for now.

OK, I had a good run too today. I did a little over 4 miles outside at a 9 mpm pace. It felt good to run outside.

Oh, BTW, I'm going down to Disney on Friday just for a day. The girls and I are going down to be "roving reporters" at Mousefest.

Disney for a DAY? Nice :thumbsup2 .

Nice job on the 4 miles, dude!

Howdy All!

I thought I better get a post in before we go belly up.

Steve - Beautiful family!

Lily and Dave - Safe travels and have fun. Just a tad envious!

Jodi - Wow! Look at that BruceBot! He looks all professional and everything.

Sorry, no help with the MARC thing. Never done it.

Cindy - Hope the kitty feels better.

Jen
- Have fun scrapping. Must be a girl thing :confused3 .

Howard - Foot calm down yet?

Colleen - Those swim pictures are all too familiar. No state qualifiers here, however. Congrats to DD and have fun this weekend.

Sara - Still out there?

Lou - One more candid Bot pic for the road?

Chester - You racin' this weekend?

Did I skip anyone?

I did 6+ miles yesterday. Resting today and will try something tomorrow sometime.

I bid you farewell, good thread. It's been a great ride!

Whew, finished my day in the kindergarten room!:scared1:

JK, they were awesome, it was much better than the 1st graders.

Yes, the Disney Cruise promo was lamo, but I was able to book another cruise.:cool1:

June 13th Western 7 days!

Anyone, anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter