~Philadelphia Marathon 11/23/08~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids under 12 free with paying adults.

HOLY MOLEY!! Um, doesn't help me with my acne-laden teens, but I'm sure there are a lot of you out there than can benefit! If you haven't been on a DCL cruise, guys, you don't know what you're missing!! Give up a trip to The World & get down to the port! You won't regret it!:banana:

HOLY MOLEY!! Um, doesn't help me with my acne-laden teens, but I'm sure there are a lot of you out there than can benefit! If you haven't been on a DCL cruise, guys, you don't know what you're missing!! Give up a trip to The World & get down to the port! You won't regret it!:banana:
It's only for 3 night cruises until May 28th. I don't know if I would pay for all the flights down to Florida for a 3 night cruise.

It's only for 3 night cruises until May 28th. I don't know if I would pay for all the flights down to Florida for a 3 night cruise.

Ohhh....that's kind of a cheesy offer. Sounds like they're just trying to fill some empty rooms :sad2: . Buttheads!

Hey guys

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get from BWI to DC via the MARC train? Trying to plan a school trip to DC :headache: :sad2:
And about how much?

Hey guys

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get from BWI to DC via the MARC train? Trying to plan a school trip to DC :headache: :sad2:
And about how much?
I did that trip last January. I remember it was a very nice and easy ride. I think the trip was about 45 min. It probably depends what time of day it was, and where exactly in DC you are going. I was going all the way into Alexandria, VA. I don't quite remember how much the MARC train was, but $6 one way sticks in my mind.

I'll defer to our DC experts.

Hi all! OK, here's the crew. A couple of shots from the World (1 yr. ago) and a photo of the kiddos hiking in Acadia National Park this past summer.

image104-1-1-1-1.jpg

image073-2-1-1.jpg

P8290006-1-1-1-1.jpg

Come on you Philly McBotersons! Only two more pages. Lily is trying to go on vacation. Let's wrap this up. :thumbsup2

:lmao:

Steve -- Your family is gorgeous!

Colleen -- congrats to your little one! Jenn won the B championship in backstroke when she was very young and still loves to swim. It is definitely a lifelong skill. She is going to the Disney College Program as a lifeguard. Good luck to DD this weekend! :goodvibes pixiedust: :tinkerbell:

Dave -- LOVE the pix of you and your girls. I am so jealous you saw my main Mouse outside of WDW. If only I'd known. :lovestruc :faint: :cloud9:

Hi, everyone! Miss you all! :grouphug:

Hi all! OK, here's the crew. A couple of shots from the World (1 yr. ago) and a photo of the kiddos hiking in Acadia National Park this past summer.

image104-1-1-1-1.jpg

image073-2-1-1.jpg

P8290006-1-1-1-1.jpg

Steve. Love the family pics! Your kids are adorable!!

You are all so cute...:)

Yes, vaca is calling. I'm amazed that you all haven't scored that 250. I may load it for you with MY pics. Watch out!

OK, OK

Here's Bruce running the mile event in The Nutmeg Games (sort like CT's own lame version of competitions they have every year).

mypictures176.jpg

I actually have a picture of Jodi and me from Niketown in NY. Unfortunately, I can't post it because I can't get it off the camera.:lmao: It's on the "big camera" along with 508 other pictures and everytime I try to import to the computer, the computer keeps crashing and freaking out (tie-in to earlier conversation about how I need a new computer).

Cindy~ I messed up BIG TIME! :scared: :confused3 Your plan called for 4 miles (Recovery), I ran 8 at GA or better. Am I in trouble? :sad2: popcorn:: The weather cooperated tonight with temps in the high 40's and no wind. We are expecting heavy rain tomorrow so I made hay while the moon shined (or something like that). ;)

Miles: 8.01
Time: 1:10:29
Pace: 8:48

Splits: 8:23, 8:56, 9:02, 9:15, 8:56, 8:38, 8:18 and 8:58.

I guess I can just swap nights and do the 4 (Recovery) tomorrow, huh? :confused3 :thumbsup2 My PF was sore during the run, but I mostly ignored it. One a scale of 1 to 10, it ranked up in the 3 range for pain. Not enough to slow me down too much. Tonight, I will use the night brace some more. It seems to be helping, as is the resting it more than usual.

RELAX - you'll be fine. I switch days around all the time. Main concept is to alternate easy/hard days. If you do that :goodvibes (Of course, since we are training for the Goofy, I've put in some double hard days).

Steve - Great family pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter