Pathologist's report is in -- it's Hodgkin's Disease

Keeping her in my prayers!

My continued good wishes, Steve, along with prayer. She will come through just fine. My best.

Continued prayers and pixie dust for Nicole and your family, Steve!

Steve, You and your family continue to be in my prayers.

TC

You all will be in my Prayers, best of Luck, Faith.

Sorry to hear this news Steve....You have a very powerful prayer group here.... :) Now I'll add mine as well...Best wishes to you and your family...

Sending good thoughts and keeping you in our prayers. Positive thinking is the strongest, most effective medicine.

My father had been dx with non hodgkins in the 1980's and beat it. My Great Aunt is now currently doing battle with hodgkins. Alot of improvements have been made in the drug treatments now. Chemo with less side effects. I wish your dw all the best!! Attitude is 90% of beating the beast. Tell her to stay strong and positive. Don't let her get down!! Go out and buy dw some beautiful roses and write her a note telling her how much you love her and that you will be there for her all the way!!! Prayers and Pixie dust going your way!!

All you need is Love to get you through this Steve.
And I know you love Nicole.

I'M IN LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME,
DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA LAST?
IT'S A LOVE THAT LASTS FOREVER,
IT'S A LOVE THAT HAS NO PAST.

Steve your family has been in my prayers since I first heard about this and I will continue to keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery in as little time as possible.

Steve, I'm sorry - glad that it's in a more treatable form, though. I hope you both find strength in the knowledge that there are so many people pulling for you guys to get through this.

Hang in there.

Steve, I know this is very scary but it sounds as though the physicians believe that there is every hope for a cure.

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie, for Nicole and you and for that beautiful boy of yours (he's just so gorgeous). I am continuing my prayers for Nicole.

Katholyn

Steve, your family is in my thoughts and prayers...

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest