Pathologist's report is in -- it's Hodgkin's Disease

STEVE, I'll remain VERY HOPEFUL for Nicole's COMPLETE recovery!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Steve. Continuing prayers for a full recovery for Nicole. I know that I sound like a broken record, but if there is ANYTHING that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wrapping you and your family in a big cyber {{{hug}}} Steve.

I'm going to my Granny's church on Christmas Eve, the kind that still has candles that you can light, and I will be lighting a candle for Nicole.

I pray that you will stay strong through this ordeal and that Nicole will have a full recovery.

Good thoughts and quiet prayers for you, Steve, and Nicole. Please keep us updated as treatment begins and progresses.

I'm from Pittsburgh and a big Penguins hockey fan. Next month will be 10 years since Mario Lemieux's hodgkins diagnosis. After radiation treatments, he has been cancer free. He currently leads the league in scoring at age 37. Hope your wife has a complete recovery too.

Steve - good wishes are being sent to you and your wife. I understand how hard it is to hear the word cancer when they are talking about your spouse. DH was diagnosed with Hodgkins at 29, we had a baby & a 5 year old at the time. He is now 42 and doing great. He went through radiation and chemo, it was tough but worth it. Good luck with everything, any questions feel free to PM me.

Sending prayers now!

This is so hard to read, especially this time of year--I've been thinking of your family a lot as I get ready for Christmas and pray for a full recovery.

Here's hoping the staging will be quick and show only localized disease.

Good thoughts on their way, hoping for the best on the continued reports.

Sending good thoughts and prayers to all of you. Please keep us updated.

Hugs and lots of positive energy coming your way... just stay strong and you two will get through this.. :)

Prayers and hugs for you and Nicole....hope things continue to go positively......

Continuing to send prayers for Nicole, Steve.
Cathy

Continued prayers for Nicole. My thoughts are with you all at this time {{hugs}}

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest