PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my schedule so far....I am all about the changing!

Saturday 12/1 - Arrival day! Check into WL. Enjoy the resort, grab lunch at Roaring Forks and swim if it is nice out. Downtown Disney for dinner and shopping that night!

Sunday 12/2 - Start the morning off at MK. (We always start at MK)
No ADRs this day so whatever we are hungry for we will get.
DHS for EMH! Planning to stand in line for Toy Story Mania no matter what because we missed it last trip. We also want to take the animator's class again because it was great last time.

Monday 12/3 - Starting the day off at Epcot. Hoping there will be a soft opening to TT...
Going to MK for EMH and the dessert party!

Tuesday 12/4 - Starting the morning at Chef Mickey's! We have no park plans for this day, but anything is possible. We may rent a car for the day and drive around and go to a beach.

Still working on my Wednesday through Friday plans.

I will be wearing a small bright pink backpack with a LGMH of course. I will also put my DIS name on it. If you see me, please say hi!

OT - I wanted to work on some creative Disney stuff today but I realized I'd better work on my son's birthday party first. He wanted a Skylanders theme and there are no Skylander party supplies available yet. So I need to make decorations and stuff. I started by making 30 stickers each with a different Skylander from the old and new sets. It's a laser tag party so each of the kids can play a different Skylander.

Skylander Buttons 1 by tltorrez, on Flickr

How fun!!!

I'm thinking of changing my flight to arrive earlier in the day on the 29th. Right now I'm not landing until 5:20pm, but thinking I may change it to land late morning instead. That day would probably be checking out the resorts for Christmas decorations, and exploring them for future possible stays. Only resorts I've been to are POP, where I've stayed twice, and I visited CBR in February for a bit.

Here is my schedule so far....I am all about the changing!

Saturday 12/1 - Arrival day! Check into WL. Enjoy the resort, grab lunch at Roaring Forks and swim if it is nice out. Downtown Disney for dinner and shopping that night!

Sunday 12/2 - Start the morning off at MK. (We always start at MK)
No ADRs this day so whatever we are hungry for we will get.
DHS for EMH! Planning to stand in line for Toy Story Mania no matter what because we missed it last trip. We also want to take the animator's class again because it was great last time.

Monday 12/3 - Starting the day off at Epcot. Hoping there will be a soft opening to TT...
Going to MK for EMH and the dessert party!

Tuesday 12/4 - Starting the morning at Chef Mickey's! We have no park plans for this day, but anything is possible. We may rent a car for the day and drive around and go to a beach.

Still working on my Wednesday through Friday plans.

I will be wearing a small bright pink backpack with a LGMH of course. I will also put my DIS name on it. If you see me, please say hi!
Our trips don't overlap but I plan on having a LGMH on my camera case and possibly my lanyard/purse too. Not sure what I will be wearing/bringing to the parks from day to day as that may change. I just looked at my phone app and we have 56 days......I think I will work on my door wreath today, which means a trip to Michael's for the actual "greenery". I'm in the mood for crafting but in actuality I'm really just putting off grocery shopping.

Hey, do you guys think it'll be warm enough for sandals on a Dec trip to WDW? I just looked at my feet :rotfl2: and I'm going to need a pedicure if that's the case ;) I would love some fancy disney toenails!

Hey, do you guys think it'll be warm enough for sandals on a Dec trip to WDW? I just looked at my feet :rotfl2: and I'm going to need a pedicure if that's the case ;) I would love some fancy disney toenails!

I wont even take a pair of sandals to WDW, but I will definitely have cute Disney toes. Cant decide if I want red with white dots or a fun color with Mickey heads on my big toes. Even if no one sees them, I will know they are there. :thumbsup2

I'm thinking of changing my flight to arrive earlier in the day on the 29th. Right now I'm not landing until 5:20pm, but thinking I may change it to land late morning instead. That day would probably be checking out the resorts for Christmas decorations, and exploring them for future possible stays. Only resorts I've been to are POP, where I've stayed twice, and I visited CBR in February for a bit.

More Disney time is always recommended around here. :rotfl2:

I feel your pain :/. It's cold here, with lots of wind.

Actually, it hasn't been too bad out today. I think it was in the low 50's today and the temps will be going back up to the high 60's and low 70's by either tomorrow or Monday. I'm still not turning on our heat yet.

More Disney time is always recommended around here. :rotfl2:

Oh, and I didn't think anyone would say it was a bad idea! :thumbsup2 I was originally going to work for 2 hours that morning, which is why I did the later flight. But realizing that after taxes I'll get like $25 for that day and knowing I could get HOURS more at WDW instead, I'm going to change it now. :rotfl:

ksromack said:
Our trips don't overlap but I plan on having a LGMH on my camera case and possibly my lanyard/purse too. Not sure what I will be wearing/bringing to the parks from day to day as that may change. I just looked at my phone app and we have 56 days......I think I will work on my door wreath today, which means a trip to Michael's for the actual "greenery". I'm in the mood for crafting but in actuality I'm really just putting off grocery shopping.

Good idea with putting the LGMH on your lanyard! I'd been wondering where to put mine sine I'm not planning on carrying a bag in the parks and that's the perfect solution.

If the high is around 70 I'm sure I'll wear my good Merrell sandals some while we're there. If I wear the same tennis shoes the whole trip my feet will be miserable by the time we head home!

I wont even take a pair of sandals to WDW, but I will definitely have cute Disney toes. Cant decide if I want red with white dots or a fun color with Mickey heads on my big toes. Even if no one sees them, I will know they are there. :thumbsup2

I think I already have my cream colored Clark sandals packed.....they are super super comfy.....and I just ordered two pairs of Sketcher's shoes from Amazon......a really cute pair of black mary janes.....and a nice casual grey mary jane. They have good arch support, which I need. If it's cold enough to wear long pants I'll bring my Dansko's....which I wear every day at work in the lab. They are a bit heavy but my feet never hurt when I wear them (and I'm on my feet 90% of the time at work). I'm excited to get those shoes just to make sure I don't need to send them back. Wanna get them nice and broken in before Dec!

As far as the toes go......I may tend to do the MM heads......what about red toes with black MM heads? Or I have a really pretty hot pink polish?

ksromack said:
BTW, I think I'm doing a swell job of putting off grocery shopping....don't you agree?

Champion job of putting off a chore that ranks right up there with laundry as far as being annoying goes!

And the red with black Mickey heads sounds fantastic. Hmm....I think I may have a sparkly red polish in my drawer :)

As I live in FL, I will be wearing sandals (my comfie Keens) at WDW just like I would normally be doing in Ft. Lauderdale. Of course, if it unseasonably cold, we shall see what I do.

No matter what though, I will be wearing my most comfortable walking shoes:

34eommt.jpg

As I live in FL, I will be wearing sandals (my comfie Keens) at WDW just like I would normally be doing in Ft. Lauderdale. Of course, if it unseasonably cold, we shall see what I do.

No matter what though, I will be wearing my most comfortable walking shoes:

34eommt.jpg

OMG :eek:! :rotfl:

Confession time

Raise your hand if you are holding on to an ADR that you will probably cancel. (Don't need to admit what it is)

:wave2:

It very well might be ... I have often worn flips flops during the day in December in GA. Just remember though, you might need to change them for the evening if the temp drops a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter