PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhoenixStrength said:
I'm thinking of changing my flight to arrive earlier in the day on the 29th. Right now I'm not landing until 5:20pm, but thinking I may change it to land late morning instead. That day would probably be checking out the resorts for Christmas decorations, and exploring them for future possible stays. Only resorts I've been to are POP, where I've stayed twice, and I visited CBR in February for a bit.

Do it! That sounds like a fun way to spend a day. Much better than waiting around for your flight ;)

BTW, I think I'm doing a swell job of putting off grocery shopping....don't you agree?

:thumbsup2

This must be national "put off your grocery shopping" day. Cuz that's what we just did! :rotfl:

And me! :rotfl:

As I live in FL, I will be wearing sandals (my comfie Keens) at WDW just like I would normally be doing in Ft. Lauderdale. Of course, if it unseasonably cold, we shall see what I do.

No matter what though, I will be wearing my most comfortable walking shoes:

34eommt.jpg

:eek: What an AWFUL colour. I want them in a deep purple :teeth:

I'm thinking of changing my flight to arrive earlier in the day on the 29th. Right now I'm not landing until 5:20pm, but thinking I may change it to land late morning instead. That day would probably be checking out the resorts for Christmas decorations, and exploring them for future possible stays. Only resorts I've been to are POP, where I've stayed twice, and I visited CBR in February for a bit.

Don't think about it. Do it!! :cheer2:

:woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana:!!!!!! I just checked online and found a 4:05 availability for 12/2! I've been trying since last month to book it but it's been booked solid. H&V has been cancelled for 5:55 on 12/2 if anyone is interested.

:woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana:!!!!!! I just checked online and found a 4:05 availability for 12/2! I've been trying since last month to book it but it's been booked solid. H&V has been cancelled for 5:55 on 12/2 if anyone is interested.

Yay!! I know you wanted that one. Congrats! :cool1:

:woohoo: so pleased for you as I know you've been wanting that one!

Sweet! It's the best when you get an ADR you have wanted and have been looking for awhile!

Pick me. Pick me. :goodvibes

I didn't even have to guess that you were guilty! Heck, you probably have 4 resort reservations on hold too!! lol

I didn't even have to guess that you were guilty! Heck, you probably have 4 resort reservations on hold too!! lol

LOL I actually cancelled a couple when I switched back to POP. I have a breakfast ADR at Kona and Boma that I may not sure about. Food sounds great, just not sure I want to get up extra and/or miss some early park time.

tofubeast said:
Confession time

Raise your hand if you are holding on to an ADR that you will probably cancel. (Don't need to admit what it is)

:wave2:

Me too! Waiting on the park hours to be adjusted and then we will reassess our schedule and make the final decision on ADRs. Also have an ADR booked for lunch in MK day just in case the CS line at BOG ends up being insane.

Alright, guys, let's finish up this thread!I want to go over and start Part Three in a couple minutes!! CHAT!! get us to the next page.

Remember to leave the first 3 posts of the new thread open, so check to make sure I have the first three posts before posting over there. I will ask a mod to lock this in case it goes over 250.

Alright, guys, let's finish up this thread!I want to go over and start Part Three in a couple minutes!! CHAT!! get us to the next page.

Remember to leave the first 3 posts of the new thread open, so check to make sure I have the first three posts before posting over there. I will ask a mod to lock this in case it goes over 250.

Thats my middle name :goodvibes

Me too! Waiting on the park hours to be adjusted and then we will reassess our schedule and make the final decision on ADRs. Also have an ADR booked for lunch in MK day just in case the CS line at BOG ends up being insane.

I have everything done so the only thing I have left is to get excited about hours being adjusted. I check every day!

Mind you, its not like we need anymore hours. I think our shortest day in a park is 12.5 hours and thats Epcot :rotfl:

And here I thought that my last post put us to page 250. Oh well. Come on everyone! These last few days this thread has been moving like wildfire. Let's keep it going :cheer2:

Ok, so I'm a little :hyper: since I got the ADR I wanted :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter