PART THREE! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean. I like cute stylish things but I do not like feeling half naked! I lost a lot of weight and still not comfortable in my own skin... I love the earthy, yogi, hippy type patterns too- they also seem more "unique" which is a plus for me as well. Prana is my favorite, but I noticed a better fit among the "outdoor" brands like Patagonia and North Face.
That's great about the weight loss!
The outdoorsy brands fit me well, too. Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear and Nils are great, especially I can pick them up on sale at Sierra Trading Post! :thumbsup2

QueenElinor said:
That's great about the weight loss!
The outdoorsy brands fit me well, too. Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear and Nils are great, especially I can pick them up on sale at Sierra Trading Post! :thumbsup2

Thanks :) Ive never shopped at Sierra Trading Post. Usually EMS and REI. I'd much rather buy those brands and than a lot of the "mall" type clothes. It just the style I guess. EMS is a favorite I recently picked up 4 tshirts for $40 and I love the patterns - my DD3 calls my dandelion one the tinkerbell shirt :D Another big plus is also the clothes are made to be "worn"- the wear I get out of all those brands are great!

Since everyone is in a hurry for November to be gone; we decided to have thanksgiving dinner tonight. Did it work to November move faster:rotfl2:. Bummer it didn't oh well it was a delicous (sp) dinner.

Ok, it took me way longer than it should have to get this passport formatted. But now that it's done, I'm happy to share.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5I5yufNJ51Sc1RycG9uY0tIQTg

This passport was designed by Donatalie. I take no credit for it. I just formatted it for printing. Instructions are at the end of the document.

Thanks so much for sharing. This looks super cute. I can print it on card stock and include it in the girls' Disney presents we give them when we make the big announcement that we are going to Disney for Xmas! pixiedust:

Who me? WHAT? hahahah

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm here! POST AWAY!

Yay! Glad you are back!

I'm jealous of Aurora's mimosa! Wish I had one to unwind with right now. It's been a crazy busy weekend! On the bright side, though, I bought some new Nikes today so I can break them in in plenty of time for the trip. And, I got DD's cute Minnie t-shirts.

Also went online to set my mail hold. (You can set it inside of 30 days.) We don't normally do this but we'll be gone for two weeks and no one will be around to pick it up. Plus the mailman has a tendency to leave packages on and under the mailbox.

The list is getting shorter. :thumbsup2

Another item off my list.

Ornaments by tltorrez, on Flickr

I just need to get some gold cord to hang them with.

Nice!! We won't decorate. But then we don't decorate here at home either. Besides the little glass tree with ornaments I bought last year.

We talked about getting the Mickey ornament tree this year while we are there. Then getting one new ornament a year.

The apartment is small but most people's standards but not by NYC standards. We could do a tree but it would just take up room and neither of us really care.

Also went online to set my mail hold. (You can set it inside of 30 days.) We don't normally do this but we'll be gone for two weeks and no one will be around to pick it up. Plus the mailman has a tendency to leave packages on and under the mailbox.

The list is getting shorter. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the head up. Going to do mine right now:thumbsup2

Tusker House might be do-able. But the others would be a stretch. Not that it's impossible; someone scored Le Cellier lunch just the other day. But I wouldn't count on it. As for Fantasmic package, I haven't seen anything after about 2:15 for any of the days I've been looking for - and it's been that way since my 180. No luck there at all.

I know it's disappointing but if the naps are critical for your son, then going with QS might be the best thing. Each kid is different, but I know naps were critical for mine so we never did anything except QS for lunch. And now that he's no longer napping, we still don't do much TS for lunch - since we prefer to go all day and call it an early night.

I totally sympathize. It's a tough call either way, but there will be other trips to do those restaurants. And you will want your little guy to be rested and really enjoy the magic.

Thank you so much for your help. I think I decided we are going to plan on keeping the ADRs and go with the flow and try to get his naps later in the day. We will plan to head back to the resort around 1 or 2, hopefully this plan works. I will just try to get his naps later over the next few weeks. Or maybe a miracle will happen and I will find a few better ADRs. :rotfl:

houstonmama said:
Wow! Fabulous!:thumbsup2

Can we decorate at GF/AKL? We're doing a 5night/3night split so I don't know if its really worth the trouble but seeing all the xmas stuff in the stores and here make me want to...more enabling :)

Sure you can decorate. The only downside to decorating at a Deluxe is most of the windows aren't visible to passers by. So only you and mousekeeping are going to see the decorations. Though I did see some great Halloween decorations on the Boardwalk balconies last year.

So I've been totally checking out the pics from the 2011 holiday app for the Disney photography blog.... Getting me in the spirit!!

Hello all. Well one more weekend down, only a few more to go. This week is calm for us for once so I hope to get some of my to-dos done for our trip. I'm closely keeping an eye on this nor'easter possibly coming this week. The last time we got a storm like this one is predicted to be we got ice and snow on Halloween. Hopefully it either is not as bad as it could be or goes out to sea. Hope everyone has a great start to their week.

SAT887 said:
So I've been totally checking out the pics from the 2011 holiday app for the Disney photography blog.... Getting me in the spirit!!

I follow some people on and facebook that have been posting holiday pictures and it's do exciting.

Ok, one more thing done - I made a Photoshop template for the 12 Days of Christmas message cards that will go with my pixie dust. Now I just need to write messages from different characters.

Will post pic tomorrow. I'm off to bed now. It was a very productive day. Now I just have to get through another week of work. Work really gets in the way of my Disney stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter