PART THREE! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My2Qtz0205 said:
Good morning, all! I am about to start my (at least a) week in special ed preschool. One child in there scratches, pinches, and tries to run away. Another child is more violent, slaps and even head-butted the teacher, oh and threw poo at her past week. Should be fun. Think of me while I am defending myself and pulling children off of bookshelves. Oh the joys of teaching! I feel bad because the teacher is great, but man, I don't want her job!

It takes a special ( patient, kind, loving, and more) person to be able to do that. Good Luck!

Good morning everyone!!
I hope everyone has a great week :-) One week closer to wdw!!

Oh my!! Goodbye Part 3, hello Part 4!
Should we stop posting and wait for Tofubeast in case the thread gets locked this time?

I was got this recipe via email from the swan and dolphin for a pumpkin dessert it's definitely not traditional but looks tasty! I am thinking turkey, roasted sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing and some type of green veggie (or 2!) What brought you to GA if you don't mind me asking?

You can ask me anything :)

It was kinda random .... DH and I had decided we were moving here long before we had Bronwyn, just hadn't decided where. My parents were sad but encouraged us, said it was a better place to raise a family. It was complicated (really hard to move to this country from the UK) fast forward a bit and my Dad calls and says "Guess what, I've been offered a transfer to Atlanta" .... weird, it had never come up before, he didn't even know they had an office in Atlanta. So whilst me & DH are trying to find a way in through paperwork, my parents upped and left ... got here before us :eek: We visited a few times and loved it here - the laid back pace, the 'quirky' Southern way and the fact it is covered in trees, reminds me of England in a way. Everyone was so welcoming and we just felt right at home.

Both my maternal and paternal grandparents came from England and it was a tradition is our house to have carrots and turnip on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Mmmmm. My favorite. Not so much for DH.

I still cook that on Christmas Day and on Thanksgiving I do carrot & parsnip :) YUM!

IMPORTANT: Please read!

I am here my friends!! Rest assured!! I am going to go start PART FOUR of this thread :cool1: right now!

Please do not post until you see that I have the first FOUR posts on the thread. I have to wait 30 seconds or so before I can post again, so it take a little bit for me to get the first four posts. In post #4, I will give an "all clear" to resume posting.

I will also post a link to the new thread on page #1 for those that lose us. I will also contact a PM to lock this if it doesn't lock itself.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR COOPERATION

You can ask me anything :)

It was kinda random .... DH and I had decided we were moving here long before we had Bronwyn, just hadn't decided where. My parents were sad but encouraged us, said it was a better place to raise a family. It was complicated (really hard to move to this country from the UK) fast forward a bit and my Dad calls and says "Guess what, I've been offered a transfer to Atlanta" .... weird, it had never come up before, he didn't even know they had an office in Atlanta. So whilst me & DH are trying to find a way in through paperwork, my parents upped and left ... got here before us :eek: We visited a few times and loved it here - the laid back pace, the 'quirky' Southern way and the fact it is covered in trees, reminds me of England in a way. Everyone was so welcoming and we just felt right at home.

I still cook that on Christmas Day and on Thanksgiving I do carrot & parsnip :) YUM!

So your parents are out here too? That's great. :) It must be a huge change to move across an ocean. I thought 450 miles was a lot!!

So this carrots and parsnips sounds yummy to me... How is it cooked?

IMPORTANT: Please read!

I am here my friends!! Rest assured!! I am going to go start PART FOUR of this thread :cool1: right now!

Please do not post until you see that I have the first FOUR posts on the thread. I have to wait 30 seconds or so before I can post again, so it take a little bit for me to get the first four posts. In post #4, I will give an "all clear" to resume posting.

I will also post a link to the new thread on page #1 for those that lose us. I will also contact a PM to lock this if it doesn't lock itself.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR COOPERATION

Yay!! I was getting worried... :) :goodvibes

Good morning, all! I am about to start my (at least a) week in special ed preschool. One child in there scratches, pinches, and tries to run away. Another child is more violent, slaps and even head-butted the teacher, oh and threw poo at her past week. Should be fun. Think of me while I am defending myself and pulling children off of bookshelves. Oh the joys of teaching! I feel bad because the teacher is great, but man, I don't want her job!

Wow - challenging day ahead of you! Hope it goes well and thank you for touching lives :goodvibes

We have moved on to PART FOUR of our Roll Call thread!

:wave2:

Please stop posting here and resume over on that thread. I will ask an awesome Mod to close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter