On to healthy living......

We are having major issues with out internet and computer. :badpc: So if I am not around that is why. :badpc: Sooooo frustrating!

OP for food and water so far. I only did cardio today but will do weights and cardio again tomorrow.

No weights today either. I was just too busy. I did 2.75 miles of cardio and then I had to run to one of the kid's games. I'm off to work. OP for water and food. Have a good night.

I was at the gym for over 3 hours today. I took a 45 minute class, did lots of cardio, some weights and 300 situps. Needless to say I am beat. I worked tonight and things were smooth. Good noc.

Wow! You're the gym queen! We're not worthy! :worship:

Seriously, that's awesome. You must feel so proud of yourself!

I was so dragging yesterday. All that exercise combined with 3 hours of sleep really did me in. I was at the gym again yesterday. I only did 2 miles on the glider/stepper, some upper body/lower body weights and 300 situps. I was op for food and water. I will try and get to the gym again today. We'll see. I have lots to do.

Hi wilderness,

I hope you are feeling better today! Here's some super-charged :wizard: for you. Have a great Thursday! :flower:

At the gym today for 3 miles on the glider. That was all I had time for and then I had to come home. I will do more tomorrow. OP for food and water for the most part. I am still dragging so it is off to bed I go.:cloud9:

Hi wilderness!

You are doing great! You got your exercise in and you are OP for food and water! :Pinkbounc Way to go!! :cheer2:

Keep up the good work and have a great day! :sunny:

300 situps again today. My abds are starting to really ache. Cardio was less than I wanted to do at 2.25 miles due to a shortage of time. Oh well. Food has been OP and so has water. I have to finish cleaning so that will count as some exercise as well.

Off to the gym again. OP for food and water all day yesterday. The scale is reflecting it as well. I feel much better now that I am back OP and :cool1: the healthy walk again.

I took a rest day because I needed to work today. I was off program today but will jump back on tomorrow. Good night. :cloud9:

Hi Wilderness,

You are an exercising machine. Hope you have a good night at work.
Take care
Beth

Wilderness!

I don't know how you do it - but I sure wish I get back on the exercise wagon and have your energy and motivaton!

Keep up the fantastic work!

-Laurie

Hi Wilderness,
I am just popping in to wish you a great weekend.

Take care,
Beth

have a great weekend!!

Im now back to journals so you will see me more :) was crazy with finals for awhile but im back to the boards!

Today's exercise went well. Our class was hard and my muscles are killing me. Only 2.75 miles on the glider but that's ok since I ran out of time. I'll make up for it tomorrow. Food and water OP so far. Wish me luck for the rest of the day. I'll be back after work tonight, hopefully. Work has been exhausting lately and I just haven't had it in me to journal.....I'll try to do better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter