On to healthy living......

Hi wilderness, :hug:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, filled with :love: , :rotfl: , and :sunny: . Take extra special good care of you! :hug:

I went to the gym this am. 6.5 miles between 3 different machines. I am going back there tonight for a class. I have the exercise and water part down it's just the food part I am struggling with lately. I will get it back under control when I am ready. Have a great day.:)

Hi Wilderness,

You are doing ell wt exercise. I know that you will get the eating thing down again soon. I'm sruggling with that right now too. Baby teps.
Take care,
Beth

Hi Wilderness!

Warmer weather always encourages me....colder weather just makes me want to curl up and do nothing. So I'm hoping the warmer weather inspires you to lift your head high and keep on winning!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks Tracy.

Yesterday was good for exercise and a bust for food.

Lots to do today and I have to work tonight. Have a nice weekend. :goodvibes

wilderness01 said:
I tend to eat alot healthier in the summer, more fruits, veggies and exercise. I already exercise 5 times per week but I like to naturally kick it up in the summer with outdoor activities.
I am the same way as you. I love the summer when all the fruits and such come out and I eat a ton of those. It's great because I have so much of it that it leaves no room for junk food. I remember this one day a couple of year ago where all my meals were watermelon... :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

It gonna be warmer and sunnier soon...just keep focusing on that!

Hi Wilderness,

I am just checking in with you. I hope things are going ok with you.

Take cae,
Beth

Hi wilderness,

Stopping by to say hello! How are you doing? I hope that things are going well. Please post when you can! :hug:

Heading out to the gym. I'll be back later. I will be OP for food and water today as I feel blah from not being yesterday. What the heck has been wrong with me? It is sunny here and that always helps!

Hey, wilderness, just stopping by to say hi and bring you some :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: . I'm telling you, sometimes I lived another life as a sunflower :p . There are some spring days that I just lift my face to the sun and DRINK in the healing and energy. I think there is something major to be said for what it does to the body. I used to not mind autumn and winter too much, but now that I'm (ahem) in my 40's, I CRAVE the sunlight and can't wait until spring and summer come. Surely this must mean I have to retire in the tropics? :p

Have a good one,
Erin

Thanks Erin and Mary for stopping by. Erin I totally agree about retiring in the tropics/sun.

Well Wilderness,

The sun is starting to hang around a bit more, so I hope you are feeling better soon. Great ob being OP. I saw a post on the Codes board. Congrats on getting the AP rate. Your trip will be here soon.

Take care and Happy Mother's Day,
Beth

Wilderness:

I'm stopping by to check in on you. I struggle with sugar too. I can avoid it for weeks and then I get stressed and all I want is licorice and milk chocolat. If I give in, I can't get off the stuff for days and days.

You are so good to yourself with the exercise though - I admire your strength and self-control. A six-pack I was once told was one of the most difficult things to achieve for a woman...we have fat that hides those muscles even when we are at a healthy weight. Even the Sonics dancer I work with doesn't have six-pack abs!

Take care of yourself and I hope spring stays and summer arrives for you soon.

-Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter