**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

someone told me that you need theme park admission to get into the Galactic Nights party on dec. 16. This is false, right? Only need tickets to the party?
Correct, with your party ticket you can enter at 5pm, if you want to enter earlier then you need a regular park ticket

I haven't been keeping up with the thread. Is there info about Secrets of the Empire at Disney Springs opening Dec 16?

The RnRC wasn't included in the events description this past April either but they do it as a surprise.
I seem to remember Backlot Express and the ones on Sunset open in April. Unfortunately you won't find much info released other than what's already on the official page

I'm so torn about what to do. If I knew for sure the RnRC would be open during this event I'd get tickets for sure... do you think it is a safe assumption that it will be open? I can't imagine why it wouldn't be, but it not being on the list of attractions is concerning me.

I'm so torn about what to do. If I knew for sure the RnRC would be open during this event I'd get tickets for sure... do you think it is a safe assumption that it will be open? I can't imagine why it wouldn't be, but it not being on the list of attractions is concerning me.
Honestly, I would say there's only about a 1 % chance that it's not open

Hey everyone! I asked a few pages back but didn't get a response so trying again.

I'll be attending galactic nights and am very hopeful to meet Ewoks while I'm there. I saw the map from the previous event that Ewoks were there so i assume they'll be around this time as well. Does anyone have more insight? Do they do an official meet and greet? How many Ewoks were available to meet, etc.
Thanks in advance if anyone knows anything!

Does anyone have any idea of when the Launch Bay video and the exhibit area will be updated for The Last Jedi?

Hey everyone! I asked a few pages back but didn't get a response so trying again.

I'll be attending galactic nights and am very hopeful to meet Ewoks while I'm there. I saw the map from the previous event that Ewoks were there so i assume they'll be around this time as well. Does anyone have more insight? Do they do an official meet and greet? How many Ewoks were available to meet, etc.
I never got to meet the ewoks during the gn party in April but they were scheduled to be around star tours, sorry I'm not of more help

thank you. any idea where I can find what SW celebrities will be attending?
The only one confirmed is Warwick Davis, some imagineers will also be in attendance for the talk about Galaxy's edge

Does anyone have any idea of when the Launch Bay video and the exhibit area will be updated for The Last Jedi?
I'm assuming we will see changes on the 15th

I just booked the galactic spectacular dessert party for March 2nd
Very excited to finally get to see the show as it wasn't showing when we visited last month

I was really bummed about the ewoks back in April. You couldn't interact with them or get a photo with them. They are in a separate enclosure, almost like a zoo exhibit. It was really dark, so while you could see them and watch them run around, you can't get a decent picture. Plus they really kept the line moving past them.

If the party says 7:30 start time, when can we check in? Or better question, what time would you recommend we be in front of Launch Bay?

If the party says 7:30 start time, when can we check in? Or better question, what time would you recommend we be in front of Launch Bay?
I'm unclear as to why you'd want to be in front of the Launch Bay. Check in begins at least 45 minutes before the advertised start time. The Que line to enter the party area after you check in is inside the Launch Bay. Tables are first come first served with guests being allowed in 15 minutes before the advertised start time.

Last edited:
Sorry, I’m confused. When I made the reservation it said 7:30. Are we able to get into the party any earlier? I thought check in was at Launch Bay.

When we did it, they put a check in podium outside in front of Launch Bay. I can't remember what time, but it was earlier than the party. We checked in and then walked around a little and did all the character meets inside before the party started. Closer to the time they opened we headed over to the dessert party area and by that time it was open and we walked straight in. I think that people did meet in front of Launch Bay and the CM's walked them inside at the start time? But we certainly weren't bound to that. You could walk around and do your own thing and then just head to the party when it's time.

We're planning to do this again in May. It really is a great party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter