**Official December 2010 Thread!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're leaving TOMORROW! :banana:

We're going with my two brothers and our wives. If you can believe it my sister-in-law expressed some concerns yesterday about whether this trip was a good idea. :confused3 I can't believe we're to this point and just now getting concerns. We've got reservations at Le Cellier, the Hoop-Dee-Do Review, the Candlelight Processional dinner, the Illuminations Cruise, and lots more. Well, we'll see whether they show up at the airport. If they don't, and even if they do, I'm going to have a good time. It's DISNEY after all.

We're leaving TOMORROW! :banana:

We're going with my two brothers and our wives. If you can believe it my sister-in-law expressed some concerns yesterday about whether this trip was a good idea. :confused3 I can't believe we're to this point and just now getting concerns. We've got reservations at Le Cellier, the Hoop-Dee-Do Review, the Candlelight Processional dinner, the Illuminations Cruise, and lots more. Well, we'll see whether they show up at the airport. If they don't, and even if they do, I'm going to have a good time. It's DISNEY after all.

WHAT?!? Do you really think they might not show up? Your plans sound awesome! I hope they don't miss out on it.

I went ahead and did online check in although last time at POR that line was three times as long as the regular line...hopefully CSR is better!!

I went ahead and did online check in although last time at POR that line was three times as long as the regular line...hopefully CSR is better!!
Yikes! Could you just pick the shorter line, or do you have to go to the online check-in line if you've checked in? :confused3

OK, even that question is confusing... Sorry! :lmao:

10 Days to go, online check-in completed, and getting impatience....need to go.....need vacation.....

Gotta pack this weekend...

14 days and 4 final exams and we are on our way!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana: I am so so happy to be looking forward to weather that is about 23 degrees (9 degrees with windchill) thinking maybe the family can just leave me in florida for the winter :rotfl:

Packed (except a few loose ends), Checked in online for room and flight, Gotta Manicure....now all I have to do is work in the morning and then we'll be on our flight at 4:45pm tomorrow....Tomorrow night we will be sleeping with our view of the castle!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We're on the plane just returning from a week at The World. (Thanks Google and Delta for the free wireless on the plane.) I'll write up a real trip report but here are the highlights.

We were three couples consisting of my two brothers and our wives. We stayed at the AKV, with some complicatiions, but overall the trip was great. I over scheduled it some as I wanted my one brother who had never been there to see what it was all about. We attended the Hoop-Dee-Do Review and had the Candlelight Processional Dinner at the Rose and Crown. Our seats for the Processional were in the fourth row near the center. We had a table in the first row at the Hoop-Dee-Do and two of us got "picked" by the cast. We had lunch at Le Cellier and took the Illuminations Cruise. Lastly we took the Keys To The Kingdom tour.

The weather was COLD and there were unexpected crowds, but we all had a good time. More details and pictures to follow.

so exxcited..finals are over passed vent final so i can stay in my program and i can finally get an application for graduation because im that close:banana: only 4 days till our mommy and son adventure at the poly!!!!!

:woohoo: 10 DAYS LEFT until my First Ever Trip to Disney World!!!!!!

Dec 18-30, 2010
Port Orleans Riverside

I got here on Monday. Yesterday I went to Universal (loved Harry Potter) and other than HP it was dead. Today I went to Epcot now I have been reading about higher than normal crowds but maybe it has something to do with the lull in the free dining program by Epcot was not crowded at all today. Tomorrow I am going to Magic Kingdom. We will see what happens tomorrow. Today at Epcot they were still giving fast passes to Soarin' at 3:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter