**Official December 2010 Thread!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have talked about it a lot but we have too many pages to go back and read through! How far in advance do I need to pre order the photopass CD?

Good news.. you can order it any time before your trip! :yay:

Here is the link in case you need it..

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

Once you get home & add the Photopass card number(s) to your account, I believe you then have up to 30 days to order the CD/other products.

Emma princess: x

ps - keep thinking this thread will get closed soon, we're 3 pages over the 250 now! ;)

I don't have touring plans, but could someone tell me what the crowd levels are for the parks on nov.30-dec.4, and how the rating system works? I have a plan of which parks I want to visit on each days but want to see how it compares with the crowd calendar.

I'll be at mvmcp on the 30th too!! :santa:

Alright, this may sound crazy but I need a stroller at Disney World even though I don't have a child small enough to ride around in one!!

I have arthritis in my neck and cannot carry purses or even backpacks for very long and my family does not want to be stuck carrying all our stuff so we have rescued the stroller from the barn that I never got around to selling! What a perfect way to haul around our sweaters and rain ponchos and snacks, etc!!

ANYWAY, we'll be there from the 2nd to the 13th and then I was wondering if anyone else would like to have it to use on their vacation? It is a nice stroller and I will make sure it is nice and clean when I leave! Please just let me know if anyone is interested... I took pictures and when I remember how to post them I'll put them on here if anybody is interested!

I'd really like it if somebody wants to use it then they would find somebody arriving when they leave and pass it on!! Don't know if it will work but worth a shot! :goodvibes

I don't have touring plans, but could someone tell me what the crowd levels are for the parks on nov.30-dec.4, and how the rating system works? I have a plan of which parks I want to visit on each days but want to see how it compares with the crowd calendar.
:santa:

DATE - - - - - - - - - - - - CROWD LEVEL - - - - BEST PARKS - - - PARKS TO AVOID

Mon, November 29, 2010 - - - - 5 - - - - - - - MK EP - - - - - - - AK
Tue, November 30, 2010 - - - - 1 - - - - - - - HS AK - - - - - - - MK EP
Wed, December 1, 2010 - - - - 3 - - - - - - - MK HS - - - - - - - EP
Thu, December 2, 2010 - - - - - 3 - - - - - - - EP AK - - - - - - - MK
Fri, December 3, 2010 - - - - - 2 - - - - - - - HS AK - - - - - - - MK
Sat, December 4, 2010 - - - - - 7 - - - - - - - AK - - - - - - - MK HS

Here's the scoop off touring plans!! I will be in MK on the 3rd and it says to avoid it but oh well, we're doing MVMCP that night and I don't want to change now!!

I saw that the Disney Christmas parade is filming in the MK on the 4th but may do some filming on the 3rd and 5th...

I bet it will be fine though!! Have a wonderful trip!! Maybe we'll see you the 2nd through the 4th!!

DATE - - - - - - - - - - - - CROWD LEVEL - - - - BEST PARKS - - - PARKS TO AVOID

Mon, November 29, 2010 - - - - 5 - - - - - - - MK EP - - - - - - - AK
Tue, November 30, 2010 - - - - 1 - - - - - - - HS AK - - - - - - - MK EP
Wed, December 1, 2010 - - - - 3 - - - - - - - MK HS - - - - - - - EP
Thu, December 2, 2010 - - - - - 3 - - - - - - - EP AK - - - - - - - MK
Fri, December 3, 2010 - - - - - 2 - - - - - - - HS AK - - - - - - - MK
Sat, December 4, 2010 - - - - - 7 - - - - - - - AK - - - - - - - MK HS

thanks so much for this info!! Seems the days I have planned are all the days that are best to visit each park!! yay!! :woohoo:

what do the numbers mean? are they crowd levels out of 10 for the best park to visit that day? I would think 7 would be crowded for AK, yet they recommend that park for that day?

thanks so much for this info!! Seems the days I have planned are all the days that are best to visit each park!! yay!! :woohoo:

What do the numbers mean? are they crowd levels out of 10 for the best park to visit that day? I would think 7 would be crowded for AK, yet they recommend that park for that day?

Off their website:

What Does It Feel Like?
LEVEL READER COMMENTS
10 "At noon you can walk down Main Street U.S.A. without your feet touching the ground. Super crowded!"
9 "Plan on 20-minute waits for the bathroom. If this is a '9' I'd hate to see a '10'."
8 "Yay for the touring plans! We only waited 10 minutes at most attractions but the crowds were big"
7 "It was crowded during mid-day but the morning wasn't that bad"
6 "Crowded but manageable"
5 "Reminds me of when I was here in the '80s"
4 "Must be the warm weather keeping everyone back at the pool"
3 "Didn't really need the touring plan, we ended up riding some things twice with no wait"
2 "Wow, its like we have the park to ourselves"
1 "Is the park even open? Mickey, are you there?"

On average, a '7' translates into a 65 minute peak wait time at Peter Pan, 95 minutes at Soarin, 105 minutes at Toy Story Mania, and a 45 minute peak wait time at Kilimanjaro Safaris. These peak wait times combined with the peak wait times for every other attraction contribute to the crowd level '7'.

Thanks for the explanation. so the crowd levels aren't based on a particular park just all the parks combined? all I know is the week I decided to go all the crowd levels seem pretty low! they are all 1-3 except for the 7 on the day I go to animal kingdom!! I'[ve never been to disney before so I can't compare the crowds to a different time of year, but I hate crowds!! So the low numbers, hopefully won't be too bad for me!

Thanks for the explanation. so the crowd levels aren't based on a particular park just all the parks combined? all I know is the week I decided to go all the crowd levels seem pretty low! they are all 1-3 except for the 7 on the day I go to animal kingdom!! I'[ve never been to disney before so I can't compare the crowds to a different time of year, but I hate crowds!! So the low numbers, hopefully won't be too bad for me!

Just get there early and do the most popular ones early! Will we see you on the 3rd at MVMCP?

With fastpasses we quit waiting in lines as long, plus Disney in general handles crowds 100x better than any Six-Flags or Universal... They do the constant loading which is soooooo mush more efficient than stop and start!

How old are your kiddos? What kind of rides do you like? (Roller coasters?)

8 more work days for me, too! :woohoo:

We also have... DS8's birthday, a birthday party, a sleepover with 8 year old boys, a trip to the theater to see "A Christmas Carol", DS11's band concert, 3 dentist appointments, fundraiser delivery, Christmas parade, 2 basketball practices, AND we've got to finish our Christmas shopping while working 9 hour days... I'm tired just thinking about it!!! :faint:

Here's another link to "part 2" of this thread in case this one gets shut down. :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2588670

12 more work/school days for all of us! Since DH and I both work at schools I guess we can all say school days!:rotfl2:
The week before we leave on vacation is a killer for us! What does this always happen the week before a vacation no matter when it occurs?:confused3 We have Christmas Partys, plays, doctor visits, friends' birthday parties, etc. Oh well, it will all get done and then we will be in the happiest place in the world!:cloud9::santa::cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter