**Official December 2010 Thread!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 DAYS!!! Well 17 cause there aren't many hours left in this day! =) I got our Disney pack today!! =) I am sooo excited!!!!

This is it for me! Leaving in 6 hrs. Merry Christmas and Happy Trips everyone. Looking forward to some great trip reports and pics.

We still have 3 more days until we fly down to Orlando. Despite the Florida cold it's better than the single digits here at home. And I'll also be happy to leave the real snow behind us. I'm part way packed and am just finishing my last pre-trip laundry. :cool1:

Hey December Travelers,

Its me, Mindy from November Travelers, I got a coupon for you. I got this in my email today from Mousemisers. I won't be able to use it as we just got back and sadly, have not planned another trip as of yet. But it wouldn't be during the coupon savings period anyway. :sad2:

Enjoy, the coupon is for these stated quick service locations.. 30% off!! not too shabby

http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.c...wp-content/uploads/2010/12/wdc374565LARGE.jpg

Just saw the sign that the party tonight is SOLD OUT! UGH!
But MK was AMAZING today.. we walked on everything and shopped and now we are back at the Hotel for a nap before dinner and the party :) Just started to warm up!

I grew up in Southern California and our family went to Disneyland on New Years Day every year. Plus trips with friends and my Grad Night at Disneyland. After I got married we lived in Arizona but still a relatively short jaunt to the Magic Kingdom and we took our daughters while they were growing up. Now with one last child still in the nest we live in Montana. We have planned a dream come true trip for his first visit to DL. Colton is six years old and last month he reached a grand 48" tall (which means no rides he is too short to ride YAY!)

Our plane actually leaves Montana on Christmas Day. For the very first time we are staying on property at the Disneyland Hotel a dream of mine since I was tiny. We will be there from Christmas Day through the 645 am groan flight back on the 30th. (Have never spent that many days walking 13 miles a day in a row hope we wont need wheelchairs to get to our plane) Plus all three of us will be visiting DCA for the first time.

Our package arrived yesterday and every day the three of us youtube another attraction in anticipation.

I think I may be even more excited than he is. It has been 8 years since our last trip which is the longest I've been away since I was born. So many changes and new adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter