News Round Up 2020

By "fun" do you mean "depressing"?

Would be interesting to sum up what we missed out on/got delayed because of "this".

It certainly has made me so thankful that we decided to travel there in February vs our typical summer trip (super fortuitous)

One thing funny looking back is I was hopeful 220 would be open for our trip in February 2020 and at this point it very well could not be open in February 2021

It certainly has made me so thankful that we decided to travel there in February vs our typical summer trip (super fortuitous)

One thing funny looking back is I was hopeful 220 would be open for our trip in February 2020 and at this point it very well could not be open in February 2021
For me .. I was hoping to do an early summer 2020 trip (10 months after being able to see SWGE via AP preview) -- and maybe "catch" the opening of Space 220 and Ratatouille at Epcot as well as finally (hopefully) ride Rise.

Here we are almost a year later from when "this" all started and none of that will be open except Rise. I am so desperate to go for some Magic (after going 3 times Nov. 2018-Nov. 2019 that I am willing to overlook the stuff that is missing. :). The bright spot is that getting a Rise boarding group should be easier (easier in effort) since you don't need to be at the park at the crack of dawn. Another bright spot is those cavalcades seems pretty magical too that never would have occurred with pre-covid crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter