News Round Up 2020

Good, we don’t have to deal with the theatrics of the last negotiation again.

Plus with the story of the next one, Sony can clearly have a parallel franchise without effecting the MCU as much.

id guess Disney’s production cost percentage on his films will go up though. Not that it really matters to any of us. With Spider-Man, ever since the Raimi series I had hoped one day we’d see a Spidey franchise get 8-10 movies with all of the villains he has. And with Holland’s age, and this hopeful deal, that may very well come to fruition. But I’m guessing if Disney needs him for more films, Secret Wars is coming.

Can we extend the deal to get the Spiderman MCU movies on Disney+ at least for a bit? :)

I wouldnt be surprised if that eventually happens. Sony doesn’t have a place to put them other than Crackle, unless they revitalize their PlayStation service, but I doubt they’re going to do that. Disney won’t take all of Sony’s movies, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they cut a deal for the Spider-Man films, including the Maguire and Garfield movies, and the Venom/Morbius films and put them on Hulu. Just a hunch. If they’re going to be playing in the same sandbox, then might as well go for it fully

Fun looking back at the first page or so of this thread with all the promise and hope we had for 2020....
Hi everyone! Happy New Year!

After a tumultuous 2019 we decided to be fiscally responsible :sad2: and cancel our May 2020 trip to WDW.

But....just booked a room only at Gran Destino for 4/28/21-5/7/21!!! Now to start planning all over again... :)

Apparently I knew.... 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter