News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next the Magic Kingdom will be hosting Valentine’s Day parties.
Starting Jan 5 and ending right as the new St. Patty's day party begins (get your green ears!). Followed by hard ticket parties to meet the Easter Bunny and a search for hidden Easter Eggs, only to give way to hard ticket nights for Memorial Day, starting in April!

This is exactly how they will turn MK into a 2 ticket a day kind of place over the next decade. And now I'm depressed because, while joking, I could absolutely see this happening.

Starting Jan 5 and ending right as the new St. Patty's day party begins (get your green ears!). Followed by hard ticket parties to meet the Easter Bunny and a search for hidden Easter Eggs, only to give way to hard ticket nights for Memorial Day, starting in April!

This is exactly how they will turn MK into a 2 ticket a day kind of place over the next decade. And now I'm depressed because, while joking, I could absolutely see this happening.

As long as there is a night parade and treats, it will sell out.....

It was working a few weeks ago.

About half way through he pops down and says it, just b4 the incline.

Some FSU grad put it in during some construction.

He wasn't working in August. Good to know he's back. I always look for him - I think that's awesome. (Also because it sort of sounds like he's saying "F-U!!"

As soon as they tried opening this to ALL DVC members across the entire resort - but didn't lower prices - the concept was pretty much doomed. It's good to see that Disney fans have some limit to their tolerance for ridiculously priced extras. Now if we (as a mass) would only decide that $130 Halloween parties were out of whack too.

I dunno about the hard ticket mk parties. They used to have the pirate and princess parties and those actually got cancelled.

So they might not expand beyond Halloween and Christmas.

I dunno about the hard ticket mk parties. They used to have the pirate and princess parties and those actually got cancelled.

So they might not expand beyond Halloween and Christmas.

well, they also have the extra after hours and early morning hours - and they added those to DHS and I suspect will have more of those

So not "holiday based" but still a "hard ticket"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter