NEW SR Scavenger Hunt!

Okay I finally foundthe 3rd clue, but I still don't get it?!? Seriously, I must be having a complete ditz moment, but I'm not seeing a connection? Hopefully it will click before tomorrow lol.

I am having that ditz moment with you!! It's just not happening for me!

I'm stuck too. Got to that third clue with 3 choices and the third clue just confused me more!

The only reason the 3rd clue didn't stump me was because I saw a TV commerical on the 3rd Clue and it had the mentioned person on air. So I knew who would be on the website already!!

The only reason the 3rd clue didn't stump me was because I saw a TV commerical on the 3rd Clue and it had the mentioned person on air. So I knew who would be on the website already!!

I saw that commercial with her on it, too!!

Okay, want to talk about a "ditz" moment, I didn't realize that clue #3 was a link and I didn't even want to post that I didn't get it at all! Now that I went back and checked out the link, I realized that I got it right after clue #2. I was so happy you would have thought I won 20 million not 20 cents LOL!!! I don't care, I love SR. I know you guys understand....:thumbsup2

Well..I guessed wrong after the second clue. I based my guess on what I thought I remembered to be Tricia's favorite number. I looked for that number on the TV Land CD and picked that TV show. It was one of the three I had left after the second clue. I told you in a previous post that I was probably overthinking this and I did!

And we have our winners!! The last time no one from the DIS reported that they were the big winner. Hopefully you will all have better luck this time. I did recognize the name after I randomly drew (if you ever need a good randomizing program, try random.org) but I'm not certain if it is a DISer or not. We shall see!!

Cindy is working on a new scavenger hunt so that we can squeeze one more in before the end of the month. I think this one is going to be a LOT of fun. Probably the most fun this month based on the clues she has thus far.

I went with my favorite show and I didn't win, but I promise to play by the rules and do the scavenger hunt correctly, no hunching.

darn it, my bad habit of reading into things too much killed me on this one. I pulled up all 40 of the songs on the cd, not just the first 20 that were showing originally. Maude is on the second half of the cd. then, betty white has been in 4 episodes of the love boat. hopefully next time.

Yeah I just checked my acct and I got the answer right.. another .05 :banana: :banana:

Somehow I got the right answer! I won 20 cents and then I checked my accout today and there was and extra $3.00. I won the extra $3.00 for getting it right!!!!!!

It has been a good week for me!!! I won Mickey ears from Disney, $20 from Pepsi from the Pepsi Free contest and now this. And believe me, I am NOT a lucky person!!! YEAH!!!!

Angela

Congratulations Angela, good job. Hope you all had fun, I know I did. Are you guys ready for another one? Just no more old comments please. LOL:sad2:

what was the correct answer?

At least now Im getting better at finding the clues!!

this is fun

Somehow I got the right answer! I won 20 cents and then I checked my accout today and there was and extra $3.00. I won the extra $3.00 for getting it right!!!!!!

It has been a good week for me!!! I won Mickey ears from Disney, $20 from Pepsi from the Pepsi Free contest and now this. And believe me, I am NOT a lucky person!!! YEAH!!!!

Angela

What a great week!! Congrats! I've got the new contest posted but not any clues yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter