NEW SR Scavenger Hunt is UP!

Well, I got nuttin' after clue number 3! Pleasem someone take pity on my feeble brain!

Tricia, Just wondering....Would it be possible to make it so that after we submit our guess we're only locked out of being able to guess again? I wish we were still able to see the list of possible answers and know when a new clue is posted.

Just my .02! :)

I'm sure that there has to be a way. It will just take some tinkering around. Probably not today because I am trying to credit people like a mad woman before the end of the quarter. But I'll put my brain to it. :)

Okay. I lied. I figured out a way to do it really fast. It isn't fancy, but it should do for now. :)

Okay. I lied. I figured out a way to do it really fast. It isn't fancy, but it should do for now. :)

Thanks, Tricia :thumbsup2

I am so confused by this one (plus I never found the third clue.) Oh well, guess I just have to wait till Saturday to find out :)

Yeah! I found the 3rd clue & it looks like I guessed right after the DIS clue. Thanks for looking out for us Tricia!!

Alright, I haven't officially formulated the results and posted the credits. But the correct answer was......

I Heard It Through the Grapevine

My head hurts too!

I'm trying so hard to take advantage of the special DIS clue, but I'm still not getting it.

Perhaps, the next scavenger hunt could be something that 23 year olds have a little more knowledge of!

Yeah same here. I'm 21 (will be 22 tomorrow :cheer2: ) and I was SOOO far off on this one it wasn't even funny Oh well.

I would love it if they stuck to CURRENT pop culture or Disney, so some of us would have a clue in the world lol. :)

We try to kind of alternate between genres and timeframes so that we hit everyone. I'll try to go with something more current next time. Between me and my 6 year old, we should be able to figure something out. LOL!

Soccer Princess--Be sure to log into SR on your birthday!

Alright, I haven't officially formulated the results and posted the credits. But the correct answer was......

YIPPEE! I guessed it right on the first clue :banana: I wish we had a dancing grape but a dancing banana is just gonna have to do :banana:

That's funny because I'm most familiar with the "California Grapes" because my sister played with them. She is 23. She was young when she played with them, but still. I'm 31 & I do remember the commercials & claymation Christmas special, but didn't really play with the figures.

Yeah, I'm 26 and my brother is 23 and the California Raisins were HUGE when we were in elementary school. My brother still has 2 of the figurines. I remember one Halloween it seemed like over half of the kids were dressed as the Raisins.

Thanks, Trish, for the extra clues! I knew almost immediately what you meant with those hints. I may not have gotten it on the 2nd clue otherwise.

I think the dance move clue was easy enough for anyone to get... the grapevine is a move in any exercise class I've ever taken :) Also the dis clue helped me figure it out. I remember the ads and my grandpa (who knows why!) had a ton of those figures. My sis and I found them when we cleaned out their house after they passed a few years ago and it was funny because we never remember playing with them. BTW, we're 40 and 43.

Thanks for the fun hunt!!!

The scavenger hunt is gone from the site, and I duidn't receive any credit yet?:confused3

I didn't even know there was a dance that went with that song but I know the move from dance classes growing up. Oh well. Better luck next time i guess. :)

OhMari said:
The scavenger hunt is gone from the site, and I duidn't receive any credit yet?:confused3

They haven't been posted yet.
Here is Tricia's post on the page before.

ETA I just checked my account and I have been credited. So Tricia is working on it!!

sunshinegirl said:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter