New QR Site is UP! (or DOWN!)

Just thought I would keep this status post updated, in case others are still experiencing the same problems.

8:10 eastern 3/24. Cannot load page

I almost hate to post about it at this point. :( Every time there is a shred of hope -- last night I got the sign-in page but that was as far as I got --it is followed by hours and hours of nothing...... I can't BELIEVE how much I look forward to doing QR clicks, etc. I am almost getting depressed :rotfl2:

I almost hate to post about it at this point. :( Every time there is a shred of hope -- last night I got the sign-in page but that was as far as I got --it is followed by hours and hours of nothing...... I can't BELIEVE how much I look forward to doing QR clicks, etc. I am almost getting depressed :rotfl2:

I know today I did some shopping and couldn't go through QR it just about killed me!

I hope it's back in action soon!

Yep, count me in as one who's getting antsy about it. I love QR. To me, it's the best rewards site out there. I think they credit faster, they have higher payouts, etc. I do almost all of my online shopping with them if I can. I have almost $100 there now and was hoping to cash out before my "girlfriends beach trip" the first of May, since it will pay the balance of my portion of a condo rental. Hope it's up before then!:rotfl:

I am just going to be patient. Upgrading, changing servers, etc is not simple. And with as many users as the rewards sites have, it can be frustrating. As bad as it is for us, imagine how Dmitry is feeling, This is his life, his business. No one must feel as frustrated as he does.

Let's all start thinking positive thoughts and send a lot of Pixie Dust his way.

I am just going to be patient. Upgrading, changing servers, etc is not simple. And with as many users as the rewards sites have, it can be frustrating. As bad as it is for us, imagine how Dmitry is feeling, This is his life, his business. No one must feel as frustrated as he does.

Let's all start thinking positive thoughts and send a lot of Pixie Dust his way.

ITA. I hope my comments weren't construed as really being upset. (though I do hope it's up before May!). I am positive that Dmitry is working hard on getting the site up and running. I'm sure it's very frustrating for him and has become quite a headache.:headache: I have faith though. :wizard:

ITA. I hope my comments weren't construed as really being upset. (though I do hope it's up before May!). I am positive that Dmitry is working hard on getting the site up and running. I'm sure it's very frustrating for him and has become quite a headache.:headache: I have faith though. :wizard:
I don't think your comments were miscontrued or mine either!!

We all think QR is terrific for all the reasons we have said in the past! Great offers, super-fast credits, and terrific customer service!! :) For all of those reasons it just makes me (and I am sure most if not all of us) miss QR all the more!! I am doing these reward programs for extra money for my WDW trips but for Dmitry and QR this is their business and every minute the site is down they are losing money! I feel terrible that they are experiencing these problems and hope things get straightened out very, very soon!! pixiedust:

Has anyone been able to get any further than the registration page in the last three days? Just curious.

My hands are starting to shake and my eyes are wild. Must feed my addiction! ;)

As far as I know no one can access the site at all. I was not able to access it for 4 days, but I know quite a few of you were. We are rewriting the whole code for the site because some piece of code does not work well with the server. I hope we can get this done sometime tomorrow and start fresh on Monday.

Pixiedust to you Dmitry. It's a lot of work and we appreciate everything you are doing and how hard you are working. :grouphug:

I know today I did some shopping and couldn't go through QR it just about killed me!

I hope it's back in action soon!

You can still do shopping through QR. He allowed me to do it. You just gotta email him, and he will send ya the link. And then ya just send the conf. like usual. :thumbsup2 At least like that, ya still feel like ur getting ur reward fix, but just cant see it. LOL:laughing:

Has anyone heard what's going to happen with rewards that weren't credited during all this upheaval? I had video professor that I did on 3/15 and was "on hold" I have an email in to videoprof asking them to extend my 10 day trial but haven't heard anything yet. Tomorrow is day 10 from ordering. Someone said the 10 days starts when they ship it but when I try to login to their site is says I'm not registered. I got the CD's yesterday on 3/23.
That was a $16 offer with $6.95 shipping.
Angela

Has anyone heard what's going to happen with rewards that weren't credited during all this upheaval? I had video professor that I did on 3/15 and was "on hold" I have an email in to videoprof asking them to extend my 10 day trial but haven't heard anything yet. Tomorrow is day 10 from ordering. Someone said the 10 days starts when they ship it but when I try to login to their site is says I'm not registered. I got the CD's yesterday on 3/23.
That was a $16 offer with $6.95 shipping.
Angela

Hi Angela,
I can answer that. Once we get things back on track we will start moving all the pending offers/shopping from the old system to the new one. Right now our top priority is fixing the server and getting everyone transferred over.
Dmitry

Yep, count me in as one who's getting antsy about it. I love QR. To me, it's the best rewards site out there. I think they credit faster, they have higher payouts, etc. I do almost all of my online shopping with them if I can. I have almost $100 there now and was hoping to cash out before my "girlfriends beach trip" the first of May, since it will pay the balance of my portion of a condo rental. Hope it's up before then!:rotfl:

I agree, their my fav and I miss it!

I am very understanding. I think we all are b/c of the great customer service we have gotten from QR in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter