New QR Site is UP! (or DOWN!)

jeanadave

<font color=blue>I thought the poo was gone and I
Haven't had a chance to look over it yet. Just ran back here to tell everyone!

YIPPEE, I am heading over

Shoot. On the old one I never really had to sign back in so now I cannot remember my password, either that or it just is not working for me!!

Yep glitches as I am sure I know my password.

YIPPEE, I am heading over

Shoot. On the old one I never really had to sign back in so now I cannot remember my password, either that or it just is not working for me!!

Yeah, I think there may be a few glitches going on.

Is it loading slowly for anyone? IE has been *thinking* for quite awhile here, LOL.

I was on QR and tried to go back a page when the not available page came up. I tried a few times and still nothing. Came here and saw a minute later the new one was up.
I was in the warp between new and old.
My ref points were converted to the new system sort of. I had 498 and now I have 80 points and a little more money/rewards.
It's going to take awhile to see and find all the new ways to gain rewards.
Angela

Yes. There was a link in the top-middle that said something about would you like to be linked to the new site. It took you to a page to fill out with primary, secondary emails, passwords, security question etc.
Angela

I was on QR and tried to go back a page when the not available page came up. I tried a few times and still nothing. Came here and saw a minute later the new one was up.
I was in the warp between new and old.
My ref points were converted to the new system sort of. I had 498 and now I have 80 points and a little more money/rewards.
It's going to take awhile to see and find all the new ways to gain rewards.
Angela

I think some of my points must have been converted too. I remember having 650+ points but I can't remember what my total $ was :confused3

When I logged into the site, I noticed I had 70 (I think it was points) but as I started to click, that number changed into 0 without changing my $ total... I'm a little confused. :confused3

Hopefully Dmitry will be by to explain things.

I can't log in. I am pretty sure I filled out the thing to convert. :confused3 I have emailed them but no response yet.

I think some of my points must have been converted too. I remember having 650+ points but I can't remember what my total $ was :confused3

When I logged into the site, I noticed I had 70 (I think it was points) but as I started to click, that number changed into 0 without changing my $ total... I'm a little confused. :confused3

Hopefully Dmitry will be by to explain things.

With the new QR you don't have to convert points. As soon as you earn 100 it automatically adds $0.01 to your balance. Did you see your overall balance increase?

With the new QR you don't have to convert points. As soon as you earn 100 it automatically adds $0.01 to your balance. Did you see your overall balance increase?

Oh okay :headache: (duh!) That explains it!! Nevermind me then :rotfl: :rotfl:

well I think I found the section I just don't know how to click on them haha. I'm slowly figuring it all out. It will probably take a few days.

I am sure after a few days we will be like old pros but right now I am lost. :)

Also I went to do an offer (Childrens International) and it won't come up. Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage comes up. :(

I am sure after a few days we will be like old pros but right now I am lost. :)

Also I went to do an offer (Childrens International) and it won't come up. Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage comes up. :(

That offer is a bad example lol. The advertiser's site is down. 90% of the offers should work. There are some older once that I am removing because by the time we released the site they already expired.

That offer is a bad example lol. The advertiser's site is down. 90% of the offers should work. There are some older once that I am removing becaue by the time we released the site they already expired.

Sorry, wouldn't you know that the only offer I was thinking about would cause you trouble. :) You must be be burning the oil tonight. Thanks for the hard work keeping us happy

how do we check which offers & shopping are pending? I remember hearing we would be able to check all pending items...

I think my latest shopping & daily survey that were pending didn't transfer over but I wanted to double check before emailing QR.

how do we check which offers & shopping are pending? I remember hearing we would be able to check all pending items...

I think my latest shopping & daily survey that were pending didn't transfer over but I wanted to double check before emailing QR.

Go to MYACCOUNT -> Account History

Stuff from old QR will NOT show up here. We will begin transferring all the pending transactions within the next few days from the old QR.

You can now check every single thing you got credited for in the new QR. We will be adding new features soon that will allow you to sort all this. So don't worry if it looks too cluttered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter