New QR Site is UP! (or DOWN!)

Ok, where are we supposed to click on the clicks page? And it is going so slow for me I had to stop.

Ok, where are we supposed to click on the clicks page? And it is going so slow for me I had to stop.

The site is very slow and we are working on fixing that. In the clicks section you can click on multiple things
1) Name of the offer
2) Banner (QR Logo)
3) Click on the DO OFFER link

Let me know if you are still not sure how to do this.

Does anyone know if the new QR will support Safari or Camino browsers? I can log on but when I go to the clicks link, I get a blank screen. I'm on a Mac and don't have Internet Explorer. I don't know if maybe I need to download Firefox. Or just wait a few days until the problems get ironed out?

Hi!

I still can't seem to login to the new site. Is it just me? I emailed about it earlier today so hopefully we can come up with a solution. :goodvibes

Thanks Dmitry! I was able to login tonight. I'm looking forward to exploring. :cool1:

I have never been able to navigate the old site, now the new site says I dont exist. I registered again almost 8 hours ago, and still havent gotten a confirmation code so I can sign in. The new site does look easier to use, hopefully I can sign in soon and check it out!

I have never been able to navigate the old site, now the new site says I dont exist. I registered again almost 8 hours ago, and still havent gotten a confirmation code so I can sign in. The new site does look easier to use, hopefully I can sign in soon and check it out!

Please email us and we will send you the confirmation code. I am glad you think this looks easier then the older site.

I cannot get the site to load at all now, it tries for about five minutes, then I get a cannot find sever error.

Still in the same boat here. I got on for about 1 minute yesterday afternoon, but have not been able to get on since. Dmitry is working on it so I will just wait.

Did you do the site transfer a few weeks ago? If not register for the new QR and send us an email with the new QR and old QR email. We will then transfer the balance.

Okay I did the transfer awhile back, and then I had to register again, and I've emailed and no response, so I figured this might work, How can I get my acct. back? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter