New QR Site is UP! (or DOWN!)

I did not have any problems yesterday afternoon, but nothing this morning. I have been trying off and on since 5:30. I am sure they are on top of it.
Angela

still down at 7am I am getting frustrated I still havent gotten my log in code for my email...I 'pm's Dimetry I know he has bigger problems right now but I have missed 3 days of points and credits...would you say I am addicted and a junkie!!!! aaahhhhh

still down at 7am I am getting frustrated I still havent gotten my log in code for my email...I 'pm's Dimetry I know he has bigger problems right now but I have missed 3 days of points and credits...would you say I am addicted and a junkie!!!! aaahhhhh

I know how you feel about being addicted and a junkie! Between the problems with QR and the DIS being down for hours on Wednesday I was going nuts!! :dance3: I have been able to do clicks the last few days, although yesterday morning I believe I was actually clicking for other people when they were having the problem with the account information!! :rotfl2:

Also, as much as we have missing points for clicks and sign-ups and e-mails, I am sure Dmitry is missing it even more than us..... Gotta be costing him quite a bit :(

Content-encoding: gzip Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 ‹ÿí\}sÛ¸Ñÿû4“ï€c§‘\Ë¢¨WËz¹æl§ç>ç؍•É´¹L†"! E² dÙ×Ëwé¿Ï·|vÁ7’lɑí>Ós™$°‹Ý‹År•Þ÷'Çÿ_ž’©˜9…ï.ßýøóÙ1Ñtý}ýX×O†'ä§áùϤ^©‘×Ì5]?}£ =ìOnfŽôµ©þ‘®/‹Ê¢^ñøD7:Ž~ƒ}4â˜î¤¯Q÷àݕ†GêƒAoJM{ÐL8tð·9³¾¼¥ “ÛyCÅÂã_zzØVè9ÌýB8uúZ nL)·>ík‚ÞÝ L9÷5¼ÖOè؜;B—ݍŠlցQ`qæ‹A¡0ž»–`žK¬ ¥ã¿œ÷È¿ $ú¹69±<ï £¤O°q¿Ø/v ߥÏh°=k>£®¨„*ï0Q*v‹{Ðuìñvgýj—‘^LVq¨;Ó.ÛßÇ¿ûn1e%¥¨ùûX±¦&%JÕ=Òï“")B?’H–þ¤ ŠBÌGà̝”Œ²ò8$[æôÄ`㌠̵éÍÅ8z$%©ª¥?œŠ9wW á½¹0ð7âêΧ[øZ(Ê+‹Sê¾¥çÌåÜõI U¦”M¦¢[PæõxJÑ â¾%”¾@PÍ%6ßçøÈ®ºžLï‚3AKÅÈxHÀ-°²‰è<áQùü÷‹ûfûE°ô_ôÈðÐ4 cÉôC)ªä%Yz( ´˜Š[Ü{lù¾êÑõ€Š!›Qo.JÚ¢Z¹Y*V÷ úZXjV¾i1q{%L1Ç%ãÒyŹy+[“Éú $qPšªQºøñ¯§ÇÃòÕû³áñOåãŸ^½ùËihzˆY†á‡°o…ÙÖCM ¼®ë‡úGiy_#s¡…é0ê°$"\ÑȖˆ^öý~½P1ƒ5íy@îèú¡Š½Ãû»;ر ¸¾_ û]ú–¸›Å=Ç¡¼”t,,À,± r/Ïj÷>ŽF<¯]¹ЀVØB-k fÄÄrÌ xcÎh?lê®cQOX\¼{{|ºÄéCøüc†êFVkQ~u~ñîÍP±ÎÈJaZӁA^¾\ Uˆ“´·ß~# ɽÕТß-¬?•é[=€ñ±¿®a?”°+9!‡+*¢¾¥Õ4ՏeR"J‡üiípd„&_„¬_à¡Q>Uì®Õh.²¯Ó¹Žæº€½Î[TOWÌOºV$ûd¦`ÑÐZÔÊØ)šK¸ßëaéH÷nkøO5RDÕ¨âm6žOŒ`*^ØčÍE™“å¾çÞ¯[tÿŒÕ¶!3GP]5Óñ§f)’*¯©úk{ÐfŽú•Ðà5 ÉExyê³sP+‰w`ûñ)µ „R„šÖ”Œ9,ù° ばµOÎM1*poîÚ¥˜GV|ì,`r¹ôN¡Áw›‚3æR"¦”ØŒÓPPŸŒ L±!Ž)£a(-1]›ÀCbò(@\OL¡™š¾OÝ ¶åR¢$ÄZfb9 ˆ”ôëFý¸/Ü,êŽ ‘¢;¡8w%Ÿ!î墼D›ÔŠ°E—BÅÿ¢µCÿÈÖý}åéW¢®ŸŒ½ÍÕè©j`¬›õÙt‚ØC§p9ƒñÊÂI·ÙxL9„TdĽE@9ÌezPH‹hÀ.R$ÐƼÑg0!õd±Û©CñòÇÛ3L/\D‘l!ººãˌýFݲ û®žù5}Wß»–sL¯g@¯‡Šp%p…Þȳo‰CÇbfò sûZU#£‰å9ïk¨Ê8*y~ÚT€Bù š£ž0a¹‘‘ÇmÊ%‹:ŽoÚ¸“ûå‰î%Ž}-¤8€ÑÓ良´ˆY,ljüÑÀßÛbÚ×:íœÐXTþ¨ sé >P,ª'ìõT0ñj€R ªõz¬;Eùµü‘:$Ò+r׍f†V#hྠr7–T°Ùu,•ï *ÿˆ˜#ØÓn„SÍ&îòØ備ɜÊ?ñLÏÃ3½éá¨HFBDǤ#&<~69ƒåNmÔ”¼tGß•x î`áÙVSV55¹«;,2èúAôPú¥ß¯œ_œþcøkðÖkˆ_ÿ¦ äó@º„͘Z<DEsÇÑíVæ¾ç¦ ä݆´ž/XBzዶ1©àƔ—x½…È*’WÐq×ð÷ƒ¹L=߇Ù>ÑÕC˜Ìù5½ò÷6¢ή™¡1”7[PkƒsS• c˜¸JáÆ6¾¯‰Çïd×vº‚s¾ª.T‘8/I}oâ×:Šë*峏•LZ#Iš¿âjþÈÎ9 Ý×Èg©7Žæ•o&SÖ¢v"¢»Ò;·Ñ;Ço§•¢Ïæµ>…¦ýIŠGú¤Ñ:ìâ}ô¼OZUyoŽÇÌîÖ;jöтº{b-ŠyÃGJiځnù³`Tù¤¾B ËJì’Ų¼WF°q-·C>îòXŠÚß5DCÕsCUóqÓýŽ"“]l4ŸxI֍FfôûÌ¿“‰ÜVQî6:‹pneqn4Wã¼$n ý]ÆΔmµÄ’d2æœMmC™víñÖFgI¨*=`*ÕÞ©HÍ5ËU±ü¼yçÍ_ÁUuӃœgdFÅÔ³åÉB¤Ág!7HÒÐ ÎN¢ý”¹þ\u»q±pB{PŽW`)ìWŠÃáImìYó:ÂÑ,zݛÂt†z÷‹sî”~yЁMŠ~~BQFÞMÕø4š„>è—â^±›®ûdØI}DpÜÝ›žv=wäÌù“ëm¤zGáOøyi0³WL¡5ÅÓx™Ü?Ý4þ>›÷ÎfOåΆƒhì—Gs!à`¦;ބ¹Ÿ¢ +4‚`>ú$k"$M×ÇJêØY玙((jC3È@ù8)çJµ\LôT~UÙðš»ÙîÚKÃ*ÝîîÜe’*IËo‘›D˜‘N‡J¬?åÜqT2:¶ó¹À¾Q{´¨tÅP*þùCê*¼ úgþÎÌ¥Z.ÐPò*ÍòwwÐ+uQUÅæ3l¾ªéê„ ñ¬*Ƴù“ÖªcßYcäÅæÎë`ÂdÀօ0Y²Z½š×.%K¯^$U?/ p=Åߪ¾(œ_^¼¾z3<"gcrë͉Íl¬«#‚›n0¦rbZX‹ XxãSΨkQbº·„Áœeâ;Ô (¡hF$˜û¾ÇşUsª€=‘2lYG¾Pêæ’sm"<2J9ΛÓ÷Dî§Xù‡â„Å_6aûcÝX,X%T¤PxwyòjxzDÞSYh.ðÓ‡e‚LÀ‡ã-loᆲÊRBì‚Æ ¸áøcvCdÌ£#gôGZ¸rBŒ¤¤e 4!º˜ÊÇR½©y –D©‹Œ©]Š˜‚9ŽŠJ(e*L&›–X‹Ü^…¼–Õ‘^@ÃtB,NMÀËÝã6©E€Õ”’Dó@îpÞ¢PÛåÓ4æ]01¦ ç#8ÎNJ¯Ñ‹øœß&-²jk3%¡ö½ üçÓtcLî†*C°BB9ÚÈtL€JçTphGT¡Å^PâsÏ¢A€üf‰u0 Œo^®ìâ5æÁ£³–¬Ã"·BœFµ ñûĕ0õ,Ϧƒÿ—T;€v™¬úO£*½Ìã+Ç!oqÚò–â—°¨-–DӄiÂ/ŒGòž$ÂrZ9¨*oÖnÛÀ EhÙáZ‹ƒÓ®ŽŽÖ̗ËKÌ|ÓÖÁ'ÃyZñ¾bþ¾wvÒ§³[VÄ´rº*0ÃìÙ· +*2(ü£ûCûáK

I now get a "file download" box that comes up and asks me if I want to save the file or find a program online to open it!! :rotfl2:

I know how you feel about being addicted and a junkie! Between the problems with QR and the DIS being down for hours on Wednesday I was going nuts!! :dance3: I have been able to do clicks the last few days, although yesterday morning I believe I was actually clicking for other people when they were having the problem with the account information!! :rotfl2:

Also, as much as we have missing points for clicks and sign-ups and e-mails, I am sure Dmitry is missing it even more than us..... Gotta be costing him quite a bit :(

I know what you mean Lorie! I've been feeling like my Disney connection was going away & then my rewards!! NOOOOOOO!! But as much as it's frustrating for me, I just feel so badly for Dmitry as I know how excited he was for the new site to come up!

As long as the DIS stays up, I'll be fine & my withdrawl will be minimal....:eek:

Still unable to load the site at 9:30 am. 3 days is a long time now to have the site not working, I feel bad that Dmitry is having all these problems.

Before I went to sleep at 3 am I thought the whole hosting/server issue was fixed. Everything was working smoothly and the programmer was supposed to upload another patch to finish the speed issue. Apparently that was either not done yet or that update failed/made it worth. As soon as I find out what’s going on I will let you all know.
Dmitry

I did get your PM. I just don't have the access the the database yet to look for the code because of the hosting problem. I didn't want to open the PM yet because if I do I will forget about it later on.

No problem, thanks Dmitry for letting me know!!!! I know what it is like for the server to go down for our office and I have to jump thru hoops to get it fixed. My thoughts are with you!!!!

I just keep checking in with my Dis friends for updates!!!

I'm still having problems getting into the site. I think I got in yesterday but it was someone's elses account.

Today I got into the site but nothing seems to be working properly quite yet. I feel badly for Dmitry too as I know it's a lot of work.

Now, at 6:17 PM EST, I still cannot get in, but the error message has changed to a "HTTP 400-Bad Request, the Page cannot be found". Anyone know what is going on, when it is planned to be back up? I know that they are working out the kinks at the new site.

Just thought I would keep this status post updated, in case others are still experiencing the same problems.

8:10 eastern 3/24. Cannot load page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter