New Program=CASH DUCK

I feel so left out...could i get the list too? Could someone tell me what's on list that makes it such a hot item?

I sent the list to both of you! The list is basically a bunch of free offers that got approved on cashduck. Some people don't like doing offers that require a credit card so a list was put together of those that have been approved without a credit card needed to start out with.

Right there with everyone else, could you also send me the list. I sure would appreciate it and hope it helps me make more money for the Disney fund.

ok i finally got what everyone was saying about putting the dot in your gmail addy to change it but when u go to do an offer how do you know a company has more than one offer. is it like the ebay ones? i know i saw like 3 of those sign up for an ebay kit. i"m so confussed :sad2: lol thanks everybody

ok i finally got what everyone was saying about putting the dot in your gmail addy to change it but when u go to do an offer how do you know a company has more than one offer. is it like the ebay ones? i know i saw like 3 of those sign up for an ebay kit. i"m so confussed :sad2: lol thanks everybody

The ones that I find it is benficial to use the dot are the small offers (25 cents to $1). Most of those are ones that ask for email addy or zip code and possibly mailing address/phone number. Some examples are the 'my insider deals', 'franklin surveys', superbrewards', 'net panel', 'opinion direct', etc.

I use a whole separate email account for paid trials so that my important confirmations don't get lost in the oodles and oodles of spam. Paid trials are usually all separate offers so you can usually use the same email addy without changing dots around.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter