New Program=CASH DUCK

I sent the list to njziggy and forr2grls. Have fun!

I've never done any rewards sites, but reading about them here has convinced me to try it out. I think I will start with CD and see how it feels.

Has anyone tried it on a Mac OSX (Tiger) computer? I think I would prefer to do it on my Mac so there is less of a chance of spyware and such.

Also, could someone please send me this list everyone is referring to? Thanks in advance!

I've never done any rewards sites, but reading about them here has convinced me to try it out. I think I will start with CD and see how it feels.

Has anyone tried it on a Mac OSX (Tiger) computer? I think I would prefer to do it on my Mac so there is less of a chance of spyware and such.

Also, could someone please send me this list everyone is referring to? Thanks in advance!

Sent you a PM

I am very happy with CD! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post here. There are lots of us doing these rewards and we are always happy to help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter