New Program=CASH DUCK

maddi

<font color=magenta>Now you will never forget our
I happened onto a site on April 1st and am utterly amazed at how quickly your $$ adds up. The owner of the site, Kira, is right on top of the game answering questions, suggesting how to make the site run smoothly, offering contests and lil perks to help you get more for your time!!! SHe even has an entire page explaining all that you need to do for Newbies, so they can understand GPT sites.

I've made $294.00 since April 1st, have 119.92 feathers...what are feathers??? They are neat lil extras that are attached to an offer. You can turn them in for prizes, GCs, and referrals. Plus you get one chance a week to play quackers...a duck shooting game for more prizes, $$$ and feathers.

Some of the contests that are running this month are (today) if you make the most on the site today, you win all the referrals on Monday. You hit $200 this monyh and get an additional $10, if you are one of the top 8 this month you get a neat prize AND there is kudos. Kira's way for saying thank you for your membership.

Check it out...I think you will be amazed

I adore Cashduck something fierce.

Do you get paid for referrals at cashduck? If so, someone send me a link and I will check it out.

Wasn't fond of Treasurecities, but maybe this one will pan out.

Are you doing the paid sign ups or the free offers? I did a few of the free offers a week ago and none of them have credited for me.

A lot of the offers seem to be the same as SR and since I already registered for these offers through SR, I doubt I'd get credit at Cash Duck for them.

I love Cashduck! :goodvibes

azgal81 - I've been a member for about 3 weeks and have had 97 free offers approve. I can send you a list if you want.

hello kitty - that would be awesome thank you! Are you clearing your cookies after each offer? I know that is recommended with TT so I'm not sure if it's the same with this program. I'm happy to hear that others are having so much success I'll probably hit this site pretty hard this weekend to see what happens.

CashDuck ROCKS!!! I have made $644 since April 8 when I signed up. Yesterday alone I earned $296.00 & came in second in the contest Maddi mentioned. That got me 200 feathers. I've already cashed my feathers in for $20 worth of Wal-Mart Gift Cards, 1 Referral & $10 in Target GCs.

It is amazing how fast offers credit & the money adds up. I'll second that Kira is VERY fast in replying to emails & questions. I've also had a very high percentage of free offers credit which I wasn't expecting considering how similar they are to ones on other sites.

Just get a few email addys & clear cookies & that did the trick for me. LOVE it. In 12 days I've earned almost enough to buy our WDW tickets.

By the way, CashDuck pays out through various forms including PayPal & check. You request by midnight on the 30th or 31st of the month & you get paid around the middle of the next month.

With Treasure Cities I had a whole bunch of pending offers that all credited on the same day about 2 weeks after I did them. I'm glad to have that extra $$, but I don't think I'm going to do much else with that site.

with cash duck are yall doing the same small offers as on other sites. Basically if you've done it on TT are you also doing it under this site with a different email address. I thought last time this site was brought up there was a point specifically prohibiting in cash ducks rules. I would give them a try but with doing so many different programs I'm not sure what I have completed and what I haven't. I don't want to get into any trouble on my sites.

I do not think I'm doing the same offers. For instance, when it is a Your Opinion about Gas prices & I know I've done it on SR I won't do it there. But if it is Your Opinion about Britney Spears (?) & I haven't done it I will try it on CashDuck.

I also found several paid or free trials that I hadn't seen offered on other sites.

I do not think I'm doing the same offers. For instance, when it is a Your Opinion about Gas prices & I know I've done it on SR I won't do it there. But if it is Your Opinion about Britney Spears (?) & I haven't done it I will try it on CashDuck.

I also found several paid or free trials that I hadn't seen offered on other sites.

Thanks for the reply. I just have no earthly idea what I've done where as I don't keep track of all the small items. I know tricia has said she doesn't care if we do them at different places but not everyone is as nice as she is. I might just give it a try and see what happens. Worse case is that I don't get credit over there.

Some tricks Kira has told me...

One...set cookies on both your browser AND your anti virus ware.

Two...use a different email addy. A great one is Gmail. JUst make it a long email addy so you can add a dot here or there to change it on different offers.

Three...run spyware frequently. There is trackers and they can cause you to lose out on offers too.

Four...make sure you confirm the emails they send you in that email addy. If you don't confirm, you won't get credit.

Five...dump cookies only AFTER you close the window from an offer. Never dump them while you are filling an offer out. ANd Always dump cookies before going to the next offer.

I dump cookies after each offer and run my spyware after five or so offers. I don't have a problem getting paid for ones I have done on different sites.

Hopes this help:)

I earned 150since yesterday morning, and came in 7th place on yesterday's challenge. I also hit the additional $10 for making 200 this month. DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL as of today, $310.00 from April 1st!

CashDuck ROCKS!!! I have made $644 since April 8 when I signed up. Yesterday alone I earned $296.00 & came in second in the contest Maddi mentioned. That got me 200 feathers. I've already cashed my feathers in for $20 worth of Wal-Mart Gift Cards, 1 Referral & $10 in Target GCs.

It is amazing how fast offers credit & the money adds up. I'll second that Kira is VERY fast in replying to emails & questions. I've also had a very high percentage of free offers credit which I wasn't expecting considering how similar they are to ones on other sites.

Just get a few email addys & clear cookies & that did the trick for me. LOVE it. In 12 days I've earned almost enough to buy our WDW tickets.

By the way, CashDuck pays out through various forms including PayPal & check. You request by midnight on the 30th or 31st of the month & you get paid around the middle of the next month.

With Treasure Cities I had a whole bunch of pending offers that all credited on the same day about 2 weeks after I did them. I'm glad to have that extra $$, but I don't think I'm going to do much else with that site.

CONGRATES...YOu really gave the first placer a run for her money for awhile there! And trade secrets you wanna share?:rotfl:

Alright you all have convinced me. I'm going to sign up sunday when bf leaves for training so he doesn't see my addiction grow. He already thinks I spend too much time online. This sounds like it will make it worse.

I use my work laptop and it has enough security on it I don't think I need to worry about spyware but I'll probably run some on the home computer so I don't have to worry over there when doing things.

HAHAHA...tell him we have corrupted you AND you are making $$$$ for a WDW trip!!!! Who could get mad at you for working your way to WDW?

Good Luck...I'm really impressed with Cashduck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter