My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

Here's where I forgot my duties of photographing the food. The photos are of dishes already eaten from or in some cases, almost finished!!!

Hooke's Point

Caesar Salad
caesar.jpg

Clam Chowder
clamchowder.jpg

Chicken medallions with mushroom risotto (oops...almost finished it before I remembered to snap a photo)
chicken.jpg

Scallops (again...almost finished. :rotfl: )
scallops.jpg

Hey does anybody have pics of the Carmel Apples at Pooh Corner? or of the Tigger Tails? My friend wants to see what they look like:) :thumbsup2

I forgot to take pictures in Disneyland, but here are our pictures from Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store in Hollywood. It's right next to the El Capitan theatre. We saw Pirates 2 (for the 3rd time) here.

Black & White - vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge, then chocolate ice cream topped with marshmallow sauce and walnuts.

74963Black_White.jpg

Pirates sundae - I can't remember the exact name of it, but the soda fountain runs a special sundae to go with the movie playing at the El Capitan. This had butter rum ice cream (but we substitued chocolate), hot fudge, a waffle cone treasure chest filled with M&Ms, all topped with whipped cream and a cherry. And we got to keep the bowl.

74963Pirates_sundae.jpg

My messy son after eating the whole thing....

74963All_finished.jpg

Mickey's Masterpeice - we didn't order this, but I just had to take a picture. Eight scoops of ice cream, hot fudge, marshmallow, caramel, walnut, almonds and a whole can of whipped cream.

74963s_Masterpeice.jpg

Well while i was on my trip this last week, i took LOADS of Pics from Goofy's Kitchen Dinner (We were the 1st ppl in there so all the food was untouched!) But then my digital camera DELETED ALL THE PICTURES! I was very upset!:sad::sad::sad::sad:
So no pretty pictures of all the yummy food:sad:

*sighs* why did it have to be those pictures!

Those Mickey pancakes look like they come from the Liberty Belle Terrace. :)

Yes thats it! I just couldn't remember the name of where we got them! They were yummy!

pxlbarrel said:
Those Mickey pancakes look like they come from the Liberty Belle Terrace. :)

The place in DL is River Belle Terrace but I like your version better! :teeth:

disneegrl4eva said:
hey pxlbarrel, how was the gumbo? did it have okra in it??? :crazy2:

The gumbo was ok...nothing real special. Y'know...I can't remember if it had okra in it or not. Hmmmm...probably. LOL

I must admit...I was fiddling with my camera for most of the lunch...we had a waterside table and I kept trying different exposures and stuff so...dinner became almost secondary. (With the exception of dessert!) Next time...I won't do that. :rotfl:

Carnation Cafe goodness! :love:

253989657_09058cb3b9_o.jpg

Turkey on Pretzel Bread w/ Potato Salad

253990372_d79fb044a8_o.jpg

Chicken Breast on a Croissant w/ Fresh Fruit

Hopefully this will entice a few more people to post to this thread and get it headed in the right direction.

The first 3 pictures are from the Rainforest Cafe in DTD.
Pot Roast with a side of focaccia bread
RFC_Potroast.jpg

Pasta
RFC_Pasta.jpg

Fajita
RFC_Fajita.jpg

This next one is Strawberry Shortcake from the Blue Ribbon Bakery on Main Street. This thing was so good, I was dreaming of it before I went, and was worth having for breakfast two mornings in a row.
BR_Shortcake.jpg

This is the Nachos from ESPN in DTD.
ESPN_Nachos.jpg

Finally, is the Chicken Burrito from Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill in DCA with a margarita from Rita's Baja Blenders (also from DCA if you can believe it)
CC_Burrito_and_Margarita.jpg

DizneyDogs said:
Finally, is the Chicken Burrito from Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill in DCA with a margarita from Rita's Baja Blenders (also from DCA if you can believe it)
CC_Burrito_and_Margarita.jpg

TIP ABOUT ALCOHOL AT DCA We got the frozen margarita's pictured above and the alcohol is all served in the neon plastic cups. After getting the margarita's we decided to head to Downtown Disney. We stepped about 10 feet outside the DCA gates and out of nowhere a security officer pretty much jumped out in front of us and said "It's illegal for you to have this alcohol outside the park, you can actually be arrested for having it out here... please throw them away in the trash can." We just spent like $5-$6 on them and there was 3/4 left! We chugged them down (brain freeze!) and went on our way.. FYI

Those ESPN nachos look great! I would never thought to go there. I also will try the Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill; it looks pretty good. I don't eat meat and I don't like any of the pizza that Disney dishes up; I love most pizza usually. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter